3 Very Low Wii Games Reviewed by IGN

MasterJedi2U said:
. IGN just hates the Wii. They still have a huge hard one for Sony and its PS3 machine so they refuse to deem any Wii games as good.[FONT]

Huh? Where do you get that IGN hates Wii? Matt and Bozon love the machine. They are the same guys that handled the Gamecube portion of IGN. Some of the other editors at IGN may not like the Wii, but Wii editors do. That being said, they aren't going to sit there and give great reviews to every game. If they feel a game isn't good they are going to give it poor reviews. I expect them to, and not only that I require them to. I don't want to go pick up a game they gave an 8 or 9 to and realize it should have been rated around a 5 or 6 and feel ripped off.

We are still in the early stages of the Wii. There are going to be very few games that get huge ratings. Look at the 360 last spring. Look at the PS3 right now. The Wii is actually doing pretty well. LOZ got great ratings, Wario Ware got good ratings and the new Godfather game was given an 8.0. Similarly Sonic was given a 6.9 which I wholeheartedly agree with. I've played all of those except for the new Godfather and their reviews are pretty close to my own opinions. For the most part I agree with the IGN Wii guys. They aren't paid to prop up the Wii, they are paid to give the consumer an honest report of the system, its accessories, and its games.

Back