Zack & Wiki IGN review is out

I was shocked. I didn't think this game looked any good at all, but IGN's reviews are pretty spot on. So i might rent it. Saving my money for Fire Emblem.

I watched the video they had up, and it's pretty intresting.

I've had high hopes for this game. I'm an old PC gamer through and through and this game along with games like Zelda and Super Mario are what is making me enjoy the consoles. I can sit with my girlfriend and play through these fun games without feeling like I'm in a cave. We all seem to like it.

Oh how i wish GTA IV was a Wii title. That and Resident Evil 5.

Last edited:
austinAlan said:
I've had high hopes for this game. I'm an old PC gamer through and through and this game along with games like Zelda and Super Mario are what is making me enjoy the consoles. I can sit with my girlfriend and play through these fun games without feeling like I'm in a cave. We all seem to like it.

Oh how i wish GTA IV was a Wii title. That and Resident Evil 5.

Yeah i want this bc i know my gf likes control lol so she can draw on the screen and tell me what to do. also for our 3 years in february i said all i want is for her to get really good at brawl wiht me and she said yeah. woo. of course i'll be expecting something besides her just playig brawl with me but i had to get her to shake on it so...

just read the review, I was expecting it to be ok not great. Better get this one to be sure.. lol...

wow, a 9?!?! thats much better than what i was expecting, i was expecting a 6 at best

Yeah, I am actually looking forward to the release of this game in the UK. I am glad to hear that it received such a high score. Thanks for the link man. :)

Also not mentioned in this forum is that the game is retailing for only $39.99 not $50.

hmm, went to pick it up today and neither Gamestop nor Walmart had it :(

Ordering from Newegg I guess...

blizzo said:
hmm, went to pick it up today and neither Gamestop nor Walmart had it :(

Ordering from Newegg I guess...

Most stores probably won't have it on shelves until Wednesday (depending on when they get their shipments).

Back