Buy Zack & Wiki Campaign

FWELR

Bonds Passes Hank 8/7/07
Feb 17, 2007
California
Wii Online Code
5926-3597-6847-7270
IGN is really behind this. who else wants this game? i hope this doesn't turn into another Eternal Darkness. but, seriously, here is some info about the game:

http://wii.ign.com/objects/893/893610.html

lets hope this and the battalion wars 2 campaign work. :yesnod:

Squall7 said:
What do you mean about Eternal Darkness? What was wrong with it?
nothing, but it had abysmal sales. that's what they're trying to prevent with this game, make sure it doesn't get overlooked.

wow, this sucks. no supporters. this game truly is another Eternal Darkness it seems.

FWELR said:
wow, this sucks. no supporters. this game truly is another Eternal Darkness it seems.

It's only been 15 minutes, give people more time.

I support this. When is this game coming out anyway? If it's released near all the other good games I might have to pass it up for a while.

FWELR said:
Calm down. It's not as if this is new. DId you check the date on the article? A lot of people know about this...

FR. said:
It's only been 15 minutes, give people more time.
i started it August 6th, and got one response. anyways, good to see some support. The article from IGN is pretty old, but they always do a shameless plug for it on their podcasts to make sure people know about it.

EDIT: its coming out October 16th, masonb15.

It reminds me of Dora the Explorer: The Ultimate Point and Click Adventure. Hmm, looks a tad too childish for my liking..but I should atleast give it a try before judging it. I think sound of each step that little jerk makes hurts my head.

I'm looking forward to it. Matt and Bozon seem to be amazed so I'll have to check it out ;) . Zack and Wiki FTW!

FWELR said:
nothing, but it had abysmal sales. that's what they're trying to prevent with this game, make sure it doesn't get overlooked.
O right. I always thought Eternal Darkness was relatively popular. Perhaps it's just where I live...

Anyway, I think you'll find Jay interested (the guy who hangs around with surfinrach). He uses Zack (I pressume) as his Avatar.

Also, it seems interesting. There's a lot of games I've got my eyes on. Seems like I'm going to be spending most of my student loan on Wii games...

I'm definitely getting Zack & Wiki the day it hits Europe. Too bad it seems there's still almost 4 months to it.

Back