Buy Zack and Wiki Campaign

bilzar

I'm still alive!
Oct 18, 2007
Wyoming
Wii Online Code
6352-8868-3020-2426
Started by the guys over at IGN, This is a great campaign and I completely support it.

zackwiki.jpg

I'm telling you all right now, go buy this great game. It may have one of the lamest names in the history of video games, but is also one of the greatest games in the history of video games. Just Go buy it, now.

IGN:9.0
Gamespot:8.5
Gamespy:4 1/2 out of 5

All in all: A great game, but a game that isn't doing well in sales. Help this game get the credit it deserves. Go buy it right now, go buy your kids a copy, go buy your stepsister's cousin twice removed a copy, she'll like it. Also, tell all your friends about too.

So yeah, If you support the game and you bought a copy put your signature in this thread.

Zack and Wiki Campain Link

kiraownsurmom said:
i got the game,im not reading all that,is it the game or like more maps

First of all: Good decision on buying the game. You're not reading all of what? I wrote only like 3 paragraphs :) . Also, I really don't understand what you are trying to say on your last question.

kiraownsurmom said:
is the campaign the game itself

or is it downloadable maps for more levels

The campaign is for the game, trying to get people to buy the game and support it.

i have it, and beat it..one of the best games i own on the wii, a must have for just about any type of gamer. unless your lazy to use your brain :)

Zack and Wiki FTW!!
Woot!

I give it a 4.5/5.
I'd buy it soon if you don't have it.
<<<<<...Waluigi agrees.

I got it for my birthday today. Asked for it 'cause I hear it's a great point-and-clicker!

I played for 30 minutes, and had a blast. My parents watched and my dad laughed at teh dialogue.

But then we watched a movie and I began my senior project. Blast!

I shall play more tommorow.

It's also, to me, one of the wii's best looking games grahpically.

I love this game. It gets alot of hate from people because they dont think it is suited towards the mature audience. Well its a really challenging puzzle game that is wrapped up in a kid-like style.

I hate how people think of ZDubz as chilid-ish and yet they still avidly support mario's cartoony graphics.

If your sick of easy or underdeveloped wii games, Please pick "Zdub'z" up. Best decision a wii owner will ever make.

Back