Mario Kart 64 and others today

ocdan said:
Donkey Kong is a franchise owned by Nintendo so they have all rights to games with his name

But it's also got Rare's name on it, so I'm not sure how that would work. The entire DKC series would be fun to play again though.

woo hoo for mario kart. now gots to buy me some classic controllers.

which one would you buy.
Mario Kart 64 or doubledash for the gamecube.

I can't decide

I bought MK64 because its on the vc. They are very similiar, just pretty different in graphics. If you are that torn, get them both!

Mario Kart 64 and Mario Kart Double Dash are different enough not to be considered the same. I think the driving dynamics are different, the tracks, and general feel is pretty different. I need to play Mario Kart 64 again, but I think I still would favor it's controls.

Mario Kart 64 and Contra III are mine! Finally bought a couple classic controllers today for these games. I think I'm going to get addicted to this. Must buy more games!!

Nintendo knows what they're doing. I'm loving how I can launch these games without any kind of disc. I wouldn't play these games if it weren't so easy. It's just fun because it's so easy to jump into a great game, even if it's not new.

Back