Super Mario World and others today

I am super happy about Super Mario world. I was like 8 when I played this game. I have it for SNES, but dont care, as its only a few dollars and I want to collect everything on one system.

If I mail my Wii to Australia, can someone there download DKC for me?

i cant wait to buy this game its was one my the best games of my childhood and pretty much one of the best games of all time

perhaps there's market studies that determines what areas get what games? I haven't any clue what causes some areas to get different games.

yeah i have wondered that too, or maybe nintendo just wants to make all the different areas get jealous of each other and start world war 3 over the VC

I've always loved Super Mario but I'm confused about which one I liked the most and the timing? I Mean what was the FIRST Mario Adventure game (save peach from bowser, etc). Super Mario Bros? And did they all come out in sucession from that 1st one? Like SMB2, SMB3, etc? Plus what is this I hear about remakes on Gameboy?

they remade them but called them super mario advanced the first one was mario 2 the second was super mario world and the third was yoshi's island

I still have my SNES and I still have Super Mario World for it, so there's no point in me buying it...again. Especially when I unlocked the "New" world that can be quite difficult to do. I've also found every single exit possible except one...which has been killing me. If they want to impress me on releases, I say they release Bubble Bobble for the Virtual Console, now that is an instant classic.

Back