US VC releases for today

Conan the Librarian said:
dont mean to be the first dick to correct you, but it was 8 bit. Even better.

Here are some bad-ass NES games we COULD have had:
Metal Gear. Rescue the Embassy. Master Blaster. Tecmo Bowl (& super TB).
Double Dragon I &II. Star Tropics. Dragon Warrior 1-80 FFantasy 1-50. Mega man 1-50. Metroid (duh). Wizards and Warriors. Gauntlet 1 & 2. Rygar. Bases Loaded. Blades of Steel. Double Dribble. Al Unser JR. Turbo Racing. wow Im so cool, I have to stop eventually. (****, castlevania, paperboy, kungfoo ****!)

Bases loaded is horrible (was great at it's time.) Another great game is Double Dragon and those Toads when they team up, it was quite a frustrating game, but still fun.

hiredgoonz said:
The thing about video games (and most things for that matter) is that one person's all-time favorite game might be another person's most hated game...

Personally, I couldn't wait for them to release Kid Icarus...love that game. I also played the heck out of Ice Climber way back when. Kirby? Couldn't care less...

Especially when you're a little kid. I could see Icarus being your favorite game, just like Section-Z was one of mine when I was like 9, a game by most's standards, a piece of ****. All of my friends had their POS favs that I just didnt like. Its whatever games you happen to own obviously. Saving $40 for games was hard when you are a pre-teen.

CrowTRobot said:
Never put Ugh and NES games in the same sentence.

Three classics!

i agree. when i get home from college today im downloading all 3, havent played kid icarus, love kirby and ice climber is adictive.

dont mean to be the first dick to correct you, but it was 8 bit. Even better.

Here are some bad-ass NES games we COULD have had:
Metal Gear. Rescue the Embassy. Master Blaster. Tecmo Bowl (& super TB).
Double Dragon I &II. Star Tropics. Dragon Warrior 1-80 FFantasy 1-50. Mega man 1-50. Metroid (duh). Wizards and Warriors. Gauntlet 1 & 2. Rygar. Bases Loaded. Blades of Steel. Double Dribble. Al Unser JR. Turbo Racing. wow Im so cool, I have to stop eventually. (****, castlevania, paperboy, kungfoo ****!)
Dude! You forgot about Bionic Commando!

Especially when you're a little kid. I could see Icarus being your favorite game, just like Section-Z was one of mine when I was like 9, a game by most's standards, a piece of ****. All of my friends had their POS favs that I just didnt like. Its whatever games you happen to own obviously. Saving $40 for games was hard when you are a pre-teen.

'Zactly...everybody likes what they like...

As far as the older games go, I've found that my tastes were set a long time ago. I can't seem to pick up an NES game I never played before and get into it...

I rather have just Donkey Kong country than all 3 of these "Classic's" or even Star fox.

Dental plan. Lisa needs braces. Dental plan. Lisa needs braces. Dental plan. Lisa needs braces. Dental plan. Lisa needs braces. Dental plan. Lisa needs braces. Dental plan. Lisa needs braces. Dental plan.

Back