MARIO KART DOUBLE DASH WITH Wii CLASSIC CONTROLLER???

scubasteve and MasterJedi2u you two should both keep your needless, spurious comments to yourselves. Are these gratuitous, attempted shots at his intelligence and questions a font of misplaced rage taking form through your posts? If you two don't have something helpful or at least constructive to post then why post? So what if it's way obvious to the majority that in order to play GC games you need a GC controller? and scubasteve the irony of this segment of your post is overwhelming..
scubasteve said:
dense,thick,retarded,hollow headed, stupid...yes he is
dense and thick would definitely be synonymous with some of the attributes you commonly exhibit in you your posts. More often than not you're meticulously correcting others' diminutive mistakes and it's humorous and reflective of you as a person...and stop calling people 'retarded' or a 'retard' because mentally challenged individuals would not be posting in threads on this site. To the dude who created this thread..I do find it kind of comical you were not aware of the controller info, that specific information has been pretty thoroughly allocated everywhere..but whatever it's all good..now you know. Don't worry about these kids or their harsh comments..just laugh and consider the source.

Thanks mate! Yeh I admit I was a bit of an idiot, but I'll be more careful next time when making a purchase. And like I said earlier, £15 aint the end of the world. I'll just have to source a GC controller from somewhere. No problem really!

MasterJedi2U said:
I've said it once and I'll probably say it a million times more...90% of the people on this forum are plain stupid. I mean really who by now hasn't read up on the VC and the Classic Controllers purpose/function?

Sorry to say that some people buy games consoles to play them in their free time or with friends, not to study them. I can see what you're getting at but I don't think you realise how many people just don't give a damn about what the console uses, they care about what the console does.

To be honest, I wouldn't call the £15 a waste, I quite like the idea of getting a Classic controller but I just don't think it's worth the hassle when I already have 4 GC controllers.

Wow guys...
Not neccessary:rolleyes:

It's not realy a waste as you no have more options with VC games... Wasn't to much anyway

WTF are you talking about? I buy them to play games just as much if not more than anyone else on these forums. In order to KNOW how to play the games you have to read up on them don't you? I'm not devoting my life to learning all things Wii including the specs, etc. but its not that hard to spend 5 mins and double check what you need and what you might need to play certain games. He was stupid and I don't care what you or cosmonaut think. You can accuse me of being mean or w/e but hes the one who needs to just shut his mouth before another person comes in and takes a shot at him.

MasterJedi2U said:
WTF are you talking about? I buy them to play games just as much if not more than anyone else on these forums. In order to KNOW how to play the games you have to read up on them don't you? I'm not devoting my life to learning all things Wii including the specs, etc. but its not that hard to spend 5 mins and double check what you need and what you might need to play certain games. He was stupid and I don't care what you or cosmonaut think. You can accuse me of being mean or w/e but hes the one who needs to just shut his mouth before another person comes in and takes a shot at him.

Your a prick mate. Theres no talking to you. Ive told you twice already that it does not state CLEARLY that you need a GC controller to play GC games. Simple as that. Now come back when you have something inteligent to say. Tosser.

Lol, a true Brit.
Anyway MasterJedi2U I don't think you get my point but nevermind, I don't want to start arguing about stupid things.

Of Course I can read. All Im saying is that it DOES NOT state in my Wii manual that in order to play an old Gamecube game, you need a GC controller.

Probably because they assume that you would know that and you should know that because the GC where already made they would not be able to use technology from the future

Really Chaz its not even about you or me. Its about this baby whos stupid and refuses to GROW UP and take responsiblity. I'm done after this post. I'm NOT the only person who called you stupid or dense or retarded. Clearly you need to have your head examined.

BTW: "Tosser"...LOL...that makes my day right there.

MasterJedi2U said:
Really Chaz its not even about you or me. Its about this baby whos stupid and refuses to GROW UP and take responsiblity. I'm done after this post. I'm NOT the only person who called you stupid or dense or retarded. Clearly you need to have your head examined.

BTW: "Tosser"...LOL...that makes my day right there.

Baby? Now what the f*ck are u on! I bet your one of those little fat american boys who sits on his arse trying to be talk hard on his PC whilst your mummy brings you milk and cookies! Get a life mate because if you slagged people off like that away from your PC you wouldnt last 2minutes.

WiiZero said:
Of Course I can read. All Im saying is that it DOES NOT state in my Wii manual that in order to play an old Gamecube game, you need a GC controller.

Probably because they assume that you would know that and you should know that because the GC where already made they would not be able to use technology from the future

Fair point mate. But like I said, in the manual it says I can PLAY GC games. It does NOT say that the classic controller DOES NOT work witht them, thats all. But hey, im happy playing Mario kart 64...brings back memories of when I was 13-14 years old! A true classic!

MasterJedi2U, you've proven time and time again that trying to talk sense into that thick skull of yours is a lost cause. Very occasionally you'll post something with meaning but usually, no. Maybe sometime in the future of your existence you will learn that that's not the way you should treat people..i.e. calling names, ridiculing etc...until then unpleasantness ensues.

Back