Mario Kart on Wii?

m0nsta

Wii Nub
May 12, 2007
Sussex, UK
Ive just been looking around the web for information, been unsuccessful. Even the official site has no info, only for stuff like MK on DS...

Anyone got any links or know any info about MK coming out on Wii?

Thanks

It will come to the Wii, but we won't even see a glimpse until 2008 at the earliest. Nintendo have too many games in the works at the moment to even release previews.

I imagine the controls will be pretty cool though.

Thx for the info, I really can't wait for this to come out...

I still play MK64 reguarly :yikes:

Every Nintendo console has received a Mario Kart game and the Wii will not be excluded from this treatment. I am pretty sure a Mario Kart game will be heading towards the Wii pretty soon.

careful with your abbreviations. Most people around here consider MK to to Mortal Kombat.

Looking around on Google, all I could find was an article with an interview with someone at nintendo. But they called the Wii the "revolution" so it was pretty old.

http://www.gamesarefun.com/gamesdb/game.php?gameid=22815
This was all I was really able to dig up. It's a newer clip, but it probably means nothing:( No info, just a name and a platform.

How cool are weapons gonna be if and when MarioKartWii comes out. Actually being able to point and aim where your green shells and banana peels go

I'm trying to hold in a rant about searching here:)

There are all ready threads like this, please search in the future:)

It is very likely that mario kart will be released.

Well I certainly cannot wait until it comes out. I've played/owned the SNES, N64, GCN, and DS version of Mario Kart, and they've all been sweet. I expect the Wii one will be no different.

Hope they add something really sweet they have started to get kinda repetative but it's hard for a game that focuses so little or Vehicle stats

Itll be in the second wave.

FIRST WAVE: LoZ:TP/SSBB/SMG/MP3C
SECOND WAVE: Kirby/Starfox/Mario Kart/Donkey Kong (hopefully more than just bongo blast)
THIRD WAVE: TBA. Possibly sequels of games from the first and or second wave.

Sovieto said:
this game will be fun.

Takes a true man (or Woman mind you) to admit a game on a console they don't have looks good and not come up with a reason it will suck

Back