Mario Kart Wii

Evanet said:
Has anyone seen a UK release date?

Did you not listen?
1st quarter of '08

and SNES version was awesome.

Last edited:
Why straight after Christmas!? NINTENDO YOU FOOLS.

Now I have to grit my teeth until it's my birthday.

Yea, Q1 2008 is a bit disappointing, but hey I'm excited nonetheless. I've loved every game in the series, and I'm sure I won't be disappointed with this one. I could never get my friends to play battle mode, and the online battles should be able to scratch that itch. I'm happy with what I've seen so far and the wheel should make things interesting as well.

CyanRussel said:
Cant wait, On SSBB Fox is my favorite character........But when it comes to the mario kart series, its a whole different thing..........i'll be using toad to create havoc...........offline and or online!
I use Wario in Mario Party, Bowser in Mario Kart, DK in SSB.
No clue why there's differnet prefrences but ya.:yesnod:
That's from the N64 days, the Wii is worthy enough to replace it:cool:

CyanRussel said:
Cant wait, On SSBB Fox is my favorite character........But when it comes to the mario kart series, its a whole different thing..........i'll be using toad to create havoc...........offline and or online!

MK: Luigi, Bowser, Mario, DK SSBM: FE characters, Fox characters, Capt. Falcon, Jigglypuff, Zelda characters. Thats my battle plan on GC.

Definetely going 2 get this game on reserve along with MP3, Mario Galaxy, and SSBB. Sigh, the anticipation is killing me.

som1 said:
looks awesome, cant wait till they anounce how many people can play online

At the press conference and the one shot you can see twelve racers. Heres a screenshot I took of the press conference stream and you can count 12 people, look real hard and you can see all 12:

MarioKart12.gif

i dont get it u cant play online if there is already 12 ppl around the world playing lol?

thanx for the pic, looks awesome and 12 ppl will be CRAZY, that means at least 6 red shells going off at the same time 1 blue shell bombarding 1st person every 30secs and so on :p
oh and i forgot to mention the hundreds of bananas on the track

Back