Mario Kart Wii !!

bacardi81

WiiChat Member
Jul 19, 2007
firstly I hope it plays better than Double Dash !! a lot better

and surely every character should be in a go kart !! like on MarioKart 64, I hate those big "car" looking things !!!

what do you chaps think ?

Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
yeah its gonna b sweet and yes keep to the karts they should be fully cuztimizable too

IMO, I'd actually prefer to keep the karts stock unless Nintendo made them very slow, then I would want upgrades to improve performance. I'm just waiting to see what Waluigi's kart will look like since we know what Wario's kart looks like.

I loved Double Dash...and I would hate for it to go back to just go karts. I don't want the karts as crazy as the DS version mind...if they use those karts they need to be refined and toned down a bit in terms of design. And I wouldn't really want customisible karts...it would take away all the stratergy if everyone had these uber tuned up karts all the time..

I hope Bowser Jr is back with the uber shells also.

if you look @ the startup screen all the cars are Karts, I guess their all riding in their own Kart, DK's "car-ish" thing isnt there =( but then again I only play baby Karts anyways lol. Wario was riding in his Cadillac though. And in the actual video mario looked like he was in a small car that looked kind of dumb lol.

On a different note, did any1 notice the spin Wario did? Looked cool, doesn't look like a battle game though, I guess the Karts are more maneuverable in this 1 cause you couldn't turn like that in DD. And also, how would you turn in a full circle holding a wii mote tilting it? you wouldn't be able to :eek: so i guess its not like you have to turn your wii mote exact to every turn, idk, maybe if you want to do it fast or something :| im a ranter =( but it looks awesome.

i wish they would make online multiplayer with optional item use because sometimes its just gay when youre up by a million feet and people just start nailing you because youre in first place, some item should be used buy no the firstplace shell, argggh i hate it

Cmon Mario Kart without the weapons would just be...Normal Kart...

Bleh.

Also this is one of the few Wii online games where I'd WANT voice chat. Theres nothing better than listening to the screams of anger of somebody you just destroyed with a blue shell.

Jay61 said:
Also this is one of the few Wii online games where I'd WANT voice chat. Theres nothing better than listening to the screams of anger of somebody you just destroyed with a blue shell.

LOL, you have a point there. I'll totally back you up if you decide to suggest that to Nintendo; although, the Wiimote doesn't have a Mic so you won't be able to hear anyone scream though :(, unless you get the Mic that EA made. I better start collecting friends for the Wii then lol.

Last edited:
tigiss said:
i wish they would make online multiplayer with optional item use because sometimes its just gay when youre up by a million feet and people just start nailing you because youre in first place, some item should be used buy no the firstplace shell, argggh i hate it

But surely if your up by "A million feet" 1 shell is not going to ruin your race. I agree though that it would be cool to have certain weapons turned off or on in an online mode.

what really annoyed me in in one of the mario karts (cant remember which 1) if you were using the boost and all that sorta stuff other characters would just catch up even though you used a boost, its like yeah that crapped me off bad.

Back