Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games

for any of you haters out there matt whatever from ign says this about the game

mario + sonic + wii sports + online = this game

sounds good to me

Im kinda wondering what kind of sports will be in it? Like will it include basketball from summer? And will it include ALL the sports. It'll be interesting on how it plays out.

Rival

Dude! if you guys check yo damn Wii News Channel sometime, it was on there also! it had a whole article about it.

I'm looking forward to this game, by christmass.... it will probably going to be sold out till jan...

I believe it's true since its on nintendos sight. Looks awsome... well not looks sounds awsome.

I just realized...if Nintendo and Sega are working on this game together with Mario and Sonic, then why would Sega say no to adding Sonic in Brawl? I guess it's pretty much confirmed that Sonic will be in Brawl, oh well...

Sounds like a very sad game. I won't buy it, hope others enjoy it. Enjoy your kiddie game.

stewart01 said:
Sounds like a very sad game. I won't buy it, hope others enjoy it. Enjoy your kiddie game.

wow, lets call it a kiddie game before anyone knows anything about it....

nic7 said:
wow, lets call it a kiddie game before anyone knows anything about it....

Erm, we know enough about it.

If its got Mario in it then we can take a damned good guess that it is a kiddie game.

Like I said, I hope its an enjoyable game for all those who buy it.

How many Mario games does Nintendo want? Thats going to like the sixth or so Mario game in a very short space of time. Talk about overkill and whoring.

Last edited:
cant really call melee a kiddie game (thats the one with mario in it), but i do agree that there is some whoring going on. mario strikers, brawl, galaxy, and now this probably all within 5 or so months...
but might as well push the best gaming icon there is as much as you can

nic7 said:
cant really call melee a kiddie game (thats the one with mario in it), but i do agree that there is some whoring going on. mario strikers, brawl, galaxy, and now this probably all within 5 or so months...

If you whore too much you'll kill it, rather than a well managed product. Though I suppose Nintendo have been whoring Mario long enough and still remains popular.

nic7 said:
brawl really isnt mario's game though.. but that still makes three O_O

Back