Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games

why do people still say it may be fake, its not April first is gone, I hope the game is good but Im not thinking it will be a great A game more like a C game.

Its not... The game should be interesting. Even if you think its a "kiddy" game, you cant deny the fact that a few kiddy games are fun. This may be due to the fact that a few of you just like bloody gory games, and thats all well and good, but dont come in here and say something negetive about the game befor eyou know anything about it. This is false speculation. Nintendo and SEGA are only in the early stages of development with it, so you couldnt know anything about it. Sonic and Mario at the Olympics should be a little bit of a bore because, yes, a lot of Sonic and Mario games have recently been released. This almost seems like desperation. However, you never know, the execs might just surprise us with a top notch game. Just wait and see, speculation of a game that has only been RECENTLY announced, and wont be out for a while, is wrong...

I still think it was a mistake to do this...I think my mentor gave in to someones relentless complaining and did this out of pity....I could be wrong, he may have actually made a good decision.

spazzymcwii said:
hey TailsMcCloud i think your just defending this game coz its got sonic in it(But theres nothin wrong with that coz sonic rox). and sega + nintendo has to = awesomeness
I wasnt EXACTLY defending it...

Yes, if they keep the game anatomicaly correct, then Sonic should win every race that hes in.

Its definatly not a joke, sega announced that its gonna be a game and even sites like play.com have this on. People shouldnt really complain yet we don't know much, it might not be completly sports it could be a game that you train you can wander about the locations of the events in beijing and some events in. my guess is that sonic will be toned down so he can't go well sonic. Mario isnt exactly kiddie is it? im sure you know people over ten who play mario games and sonic to. It is likely it will be like the official olympic game games of the past but set in a colourful bright way.

This will be awesome! Mario and Sonic set aside their lifelong rivalry and appear together in the same game for the first time ever! :)

Im getting it for both and a usb adaptor for friends to play

you guys are dicks.... how cool would an olympics game be using the wiimote.

Example - 100 m hurdles and moving the wii mote up quickly to jump
Throwing a javlin by making the throwing action on the wiimote
Hammer throw - swing the wiimote in circles to throw the hammer
swimming.. making the swimming action you would when normally swimming?

Stuff like that would be cool. Even if its a crap game it will still be fun.

Back