Mario Strikers Charged to be first online game for UK

"Players can also utilise Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection to take on players from across the globe! Multiplayer modes include Ranked mode where players can compete to climb up leaderboards and Unranked mode where they can quickly select and play friends."

This is great news - i wasnt expecting this title so soon either :)

i cant wait for it to come out in NA. My bet is the summer, we got online june 25th with pokemon. My guess is july. i cant see it going any later... the ranking sounds cool

yo i just read it aswell but on another website, i cant wait for this game, especially since its the first online game in Europe/UK.

i think this means Europe is the second place to get online play then, cause japan had it first with Pokemon, then its Europe with this, then australia with this game at the beginning of June and then America last with Pokemon on 25th June.

Heres the website i went to.

HERE

It is also on the NOE website.
Here is the Link

LINK

Last edited:
ILoveWii said:
Use the search button -.-, I posted the same link earlier...

WOW!!!!!! i posted a post in your thread after i notice. What's the big deal the two of us have different sources.

I loved the first one, and i know I'm going to love this one. I was so surprised when I saw this on the official Nintendo site, I looked more and seen the words Wi-fi online and i was like :eek: lol

So gives me something to look forward to other then exams, I see it something to relax me not not to get it just because of them. :)

hotpotato78 said:
WOW!!!!!! i posted a post in your thread after i notice. What's the big deal the two of us have different sources.
It wasn't my thread!!!And I had the same link!!!...

Back