For all you UK guys you will get Online a little early

Marc said:
See, being a bastard isn't all bad! :lol:

Yeah, it means we can get the first online game!:hand:

All i want to know now is, how long will it take for the next online game to come out after this one, it also says in my mag that ssbb will come out in may!

online in uk first :eek: this is awsome i gotta celebrate :)

but then again we have more time to get frustrated with all the wii friend codes for the games. Is it true the only way to play online on the wii is too add the codes?

Yeah you have fun with your lil mario strikers, I'll be playing Super Paper Mario(8.9/10 IGN) thank you very much!

someones angry lol just kiddin who cares anyway its Mario Strikers lol

Uk sometimes deserves somethings early, when sometimes we get things so late, for example final fantasy 3 for the ds, released november in the US. Yet we STILL don't have it here yet. Also europeans abuse games harder so think of us more as beta testers :D

Flagel said:
Uk sometimes deserves somethings early, when sometimes we get things so late, for example final fantasy 3 for the ds, released november in the US. Yet we STILL don't have it here yet. Also europeans abuse games harder so think of us more as beta testers :D

Don't worry, FF3 is hardly anything to care about. As for all the other good games, sucks to be you dude.

Well maybe nintendo will give the US brawl early? i'm sure you wouldn't mind about strikers then.

Back