MarioKart 64 next week!

sean33 said:
They'll never do that because it will just cannibalize the new Mario Kart when it comes out with online play.
So??? I dont care I wish Nintendo could help gamers out instead of there wallets .
I mean how cool would Mario Kart Online be??? Plus N64 was the best of all of them so I mean this would also make Nintendo try extra hard to make a better Mario Kart then Mario Kart 64.

I just ordered a Classic Controller at the end of last week from store.nintendo.com and got the email indicating that its on the way. I can't wait now...it will make playing all my VC games alot easier cause the tv is too far away to stretch a gamecube controller.

Hmm... Hopefully this means a europe release date will turn up soon. Or perhaps we'll be left guessing like last week :mad2:

swii said:
has Mario Kart been confirmed for Australian release and what date?

From what I've read, Australia will be getting it on Friday 2 February. Fingers crossed that this is correct.

When does Canada/US get it. Can you use a gamecube controller to play it?

Cap'n Meow said:
I just ordered a Classic Controller at the end of last week from store.nintendo.com and got the email indicating that its on the way. I can't wait now...it will make playing all my VC games alot easier cause the tv is too far away to stretch a gamecube controller.
What's wrong with the wavebird wireless gamecube controller? I got mine when purchasing my first GC game and I have no complaint, and I bought mine used

i think i am gonna be sick on monday... i have been waiting for this day since i heard the wii have virtual console i think my dad is taking off of work because he loves this game so much

Digitalldj said:
SNES > N64 verson

The 64 version is light years better than the snes. I don't even think that this is an opinion, but fact. It's not even close. I tried playing it the other day and couldn't do it, knowing that I could be playing the 64 version instead. Why is the snes one better?

Cap'n Meow said:

I'm obviously lucky because i got one a few weeks after xmas, from ethier Woolworths, Game, or Gamestation, cant remember which lol:arf:

does any one know wen mk64 cums out for the wii's vc in usa?

I know this has probably been touched on elsewhere already, but I really wish there was a way to verify ownership of these titles (on their previous systems: NES, SNES, N64) and therefore allow for free download of these games in the Virtual Console. I've personally got a ton of these games (already released and slated for future VC release) on NES and N64 and I am still really torn about spending money to buy Wii points only to end up feeling like I'm wasting them on a rather limited library of games, especially those I already own or owned at some point in the past.

Strikes me as "double-dipping" on the part of Nintendo...

-Chewie

Back