Marth pwns

everyone uses Marth even like I said before a lot of NOOBS(not calling any of you noobs) but people online like stupid kids that think they are good at Halo, play and pick the character they think looks the coolest, Marth is just easy to use all the way around, same with DIKE(I mean IKE lol).!!!.

I prefer Ike, though he may be a tad bit overpowered, lol. He's a heavy character, so it's not like he's an all-around uber, but still, he's not a very technical character, which appeals to newcomers. His ease of use paired with his power make him the choice for a lot of people who aren't too confident with other characters, I think.

True, True I use him some times based on his kickass Final Smash and how he sends people flying, it is fun to piss of people online that way! LOL

lol, yeah, though I can't help but feel as though people automatically think I'm a n00b online if I use him. xD

True, they are so out there and defensless, he like lunges way too much and is seceptible for an attack the way the way he leaps out at people and his slow attacks

I think you need to like fire emblem to fully appreciate the characters from FE. I also disllike Ike, but beating on Marth? Comon, his attacks are so much weaker he just has speed. N00bs are probably more likely to use Link or Ike. Don't beat on Marth!

Yea, I only like Ike (I don't use him though) because of the Fire Emblem series. (Which I've only had the opportunity to play 3 thanks to living in USA.) Even so, I still don't like Marth.

Back