Marth pwns

ya he's one of my mains. terrible situational recovery though

Yea I can't use Marth simply because I am supposed to believe that it's a guy... It's difficult to do...

Marth rules........ hence the thread name!
Ike sucked in FE...............

Lol Marth sux! his attacks are too slow and they arent as strong as ike's/link's, making him the worthless sword character in the game

bobjr4444 said:
Marth rules........ hence the thread name!
Ike sucked in FE...............

I disagree, he was a great asset to the team in both Radiant Dawn and Path of Radiance.

ski_big said:
Lol Marth sux! his attacks are too slow and they arent as strong as ike's/link's, making him the worthless sword character in the game

marth is one of the fastest
and marth is way better than ike and link

Whats so good about marth? In melee, marth was at top tier and every tournament with people advancing far used marth, falco, fox or sheik typically. I don't understand why marth is considered so good I tried using him in brawl and his moves seem kinda nerfed compared to melee... people like meta knight own him ( well atleast when I use MK I can defeat most marths )

NintendoGamer said:
Whats so good about marth? In melee, marth was at top tier and every tournament with people advancing far used marth, falco, fox or sheik typically. I don't understand why marth is considered so good I tried using him in brawl and his moves seem kinda nerfed compared to melee... people like meta knight own him ( well atleast when I use MK I can defeat most marths )

I don't know, maybe it's because he can OWN 1v1. Yeah, I play with him.:lol:

i like marth because he use a sword and he fast so is fox and shiek i guess ppl like fast characters

Prince have you added me already? everytime I check it says "Awaiting registration" from you, soo make sure you have me added.

i added u i think we played online then we lagged out but i'll check tommorow to see if i enter the code

What's your name in there? and my connection is good now so I'm not lagging anymore.

Back