Master System and Game Gear games coming to VC!

Yes
I have played (and done ) allmost all the Wonder boy games
Remeber the Wonderboy games have been renamed just to be put on other consoles

At least Brawl will come with free VC games. I have a feeling this year I'll be mostly on Brawl and Mario Kart. Which is pretty good. Can't freaking wait... Need time machine!

Darkprinny said:
Yes
I have played (and done ) allmost all the Wonder boy games
Remeber the Wonderboy games have been renamed just to be put on other consoles

Obviously not if you think Wonderboy in Monster Land has been redone on TG16. Wonderboy in Monster World was redone on TG16.

Backwards Man said:
Obviously not if you think Wonderboy in Monster Land has been redone on TG16. Wonderboy in Monster World was redone on TG16.

Prinny is in fact correct. Monster Land was redone as Bikkuriman World, with the characters based on a Japanese anime.

I cant wait till we get the Master System for the VC and anyone know when it will be out?... there some games i wanna play too back in the good old days as well.

sms_fantasyZone.gif

Fantasy Zone & Fantasy Zone II

sms_zillion2.gif

Zillion & Zillion II: The Tri Formation

sms_safariHunt.gif

Safari Hunt

supanova said:
Wishful thinking but I'd love to see the Rocky game for the Mega Drive.

Good fun.
licencehelliu7.jpg

Wait Rocky ?
Mega drive ?
Dont you mean Master system ?

Id rather imagine some thing fun

YAY girls in karate gear

Alex Kid on Master System and the Game Gear version of the Shinobi (the one with the various colors and abilities for your ninja) were excellent games!!Let's see...

I completed Alex the kid in mircale world (the one every body knows)a few mounths back

Easy till the last level
Underwater (you float up) + spikes all over the place + one touch kill = insane hardness

The only other good Alex game was Alex the kidd in shinobi world
Wonder if Sega will bring him out retirement for a one off
I miss his giant head and giant fist

well i bet i will download some of these

I have one of each system right now so i want to get some of these games along with it so i will have one of each system avaible for download! I have lots of N64 games downloaded on it!

you guys are ****ing crazy.....we are getting 1 and 2 games at a time, and you all want Master System and Game Gear?????

so we are gonna get Altered beast for master system, then the week after, Altered Beast for Game Gear, when we already have it for genesis, and so on and so forth. Sonic.....Columns......I hope you guys are ****ing happy......we are gonna get basicly copies of games, and unleash a wave of 200 shitty games we might get now instead of something really basic I would expect from Nintendo, like maybe CONTRA????? Nintendo has been really bad and routinely cheap about its releases, (street fighter II), so lets add 2 libraries of games to the mix.

All this so we can get a Wonder Boy game....I guess I would be less panicked if they just released the MAster System.

whoever suggested Rocky for Master System you should stay away from, because they are ****ing crazy and could snap at any moment....stay away....

Im sick of all this bullshit from other systems......do you see what a great idea NEO GEO has been? they give us part 1 to a sequal of 20 games, for $10, when you can buy a disk with all of the SNK games for XBOX? King of Fighters 1 sucks my ass and is not worth $10 to be lost when your system goes in 3 years.

same goes for you guys that want gameboy.........seriously.....

and everyone arguing about wonder boy symantics is amusing......you guys are good.

Last edited:
Conan the Librarian said:
you guys are ****ing crazy.....we are getting 1 and 2 games at a time, and you all want Master System and Game Gear?????

so we are gonna get Altered beast for master system, then the week after, Altered Beast for Game Gear, when we already have it for genesis, and so on and so forth. Sonic.....Columns......I hope you guys are ****ing happy......we are gonna get basicly copies of games, and unleash a wave of 200 shitty games we might get now instead of something really basic I would expect from Nintendo, like maybe CONTRA????? Nintendo has been really bad and routinely cheap about its releases, (street fighter II), so lets add 2 libraries of games to the mix.

Here's a shocker: Not everyone wants just Nintendo games! While I would be unhappy if they started doing the inferior Master System ports of Mega Drive games, there's also plenty of good titles waiting for potential release, e.g. Zillion, Phantasy Star, Golden Axe Warrior, Golvellius and Shinobi.

Im sick of all this bullshit from other systems......do you see what a great idea NEO GEO has been? they give us part 1 to a sequal of 20 games, for $10, when you can buy a disk with all of the SNK games for XBOX? King of Fighters 1 sucks my ass and is not worth $10 to be lost when your system goes in 3 years.

As Prinny's excellent thread about the various retro collections out there showed, you could argue that for most games on the VC. Why bother with say, Ocarina of Time, since there's the Collector's Edition out for Gamecube. And why bother with Contra (which I should add, is also a game with quite a few better sequels) when it's on Konami Classics Series for the DS, for example? :p

and everyone arguing about wonder boy symantics is amusing......you guys are good.

We can't help how damn complicated that series was.

Back