Sega Master System Games to Cost only 400 points...

Sweet..do we know any titles yet?

I enjoyed Sonic the Hedgehog 1 for the Master System more than Sonic the Hedgehog 1 for the Mega Drive is all...I'd love to get a chance to play it again!

We all know what where gonna get
Want Phantasy star, Wonderboy, Alex the kid in maical world, psico fox, Sonic choas Teddy boy
(have them so no point rebuyin them)

Get
Great tennis, Kung fu kid, Great football, Alex the kid lost starsand all the other "great" games

Jay61 said:
Sweet..do we know any titles yet?

I enjoyed Sonic the Hedgehog 1 for the Master System more than Sonic the Hedgehog 1 for the Mega Drive is all...I'd love to get a chance to play it again!

never heard of/played sonic for master system, I'd buy that one for sure

We need Sonic Chaos!!!!! and 400 points that woud be great!!!

I wonder if they will release the Altered Beast and Golden Axe Master System versions. I would love that seeing as I am more used to the Master system version than the Genesis version.

Erm im hoping for alex the kidd, californa games and sonic triple trouble, tails adventure and sonic chaos

I wonder if they will release the Altered Beast and Golden Axe Master System versions. I would love that seeing as I am more used to the Master system version than the Genesis version.
Knowin Nintendos VC realese pollicy they have a massive chance

Link02 said:
Erm im hoping for alex the kidd, californa games and sonic triple trouble, tails adventure and sonic chaos
Sonic tt and Tails adventure where on Game gear

lol o yeah bloody playing sonic gems lol getting confused wonder if there will be a GG section?

Link02 said:
lol o yeah bloody playing sonic gems lol getting confused wonder if there will be a GG section?
There will be, they sort of announced the Master System and Game Gear together.

I always end up with 400 points left. If Nintendo was smart they would let u buy 100 points.
I think they just like holding my cash.

There's a reason they are only 400 pts. Ever play the Master System?!

Back