Maybe the same will happen with Brawl

Do you realize hw many people are posting preiction threads? Inevitably one will be right.

The point is that the person that predicted the most unbeileved roster was the one that was right.

Same thing probbly will happen in Brawl....Megaman?Sora? Even MasterCheif!!?

IMO, Megaman (okay doesn't really matter), Sora (hope not), Master Chief (would be crazy, again it doesn't matter to me, it wouldn't feel like Smash bros. though IMO).

everyone makes a big deal about snake being on the roster, but wasnt there a metal gear game on the NES? and i think there was one on the gamecube, but i might be wrong. he might not be strict to nintendo, but he's on nintendo's systems, and he's an awesome character.

travZEman said:
everyone makes a big deal about snake being on the roster, but wasnt there a metal gear game on the NES? and i think there was one on the gamecube, but i might be wrong. he might not be strict to nintendo, but he's on nintendo's systems, and he's an awesome character.
youre right he was on n64 and nes

But still, Brawl is like, HUGE. Even bigger than its own game on a Nintendo system. This is SSB.

I think it was stated they have to appear the character has to be on at least one nintendo console to be put into the SSB series. That means ports for companies that might want a representative in SSB. All we need now is Halo DS to be released :lol:.

Would give me a chance to kick the crap out of micro$oft's "mascot"

Back