Medal of Honor 2 Online

ChaldoG

WiiChat Member
Feb 13, 2008
Wii Online Code
5297-4023-7522-9192
When you guys play online do you guys get disconnected alot.

Its happend to me twice up to now, which isnt a lot to how much iv being playing it. It works fine for me

It's great! I have gotten d/ced like maybe three times at most, and it does lag giving you the disadavantage (lol, like for example. I was uber close to someone and shooting them with a thompson, then he gets like two shots at me with a thompson and i die) Other than that, great game.

There is normaly 1000 people playing.

I get disconnected alot wen i try to get it it says 'disconected from network' then shows a clip on level as it fades away back to the lobby :wtf:

Kingston said:
Could anyone explain to me why I get disconnected whenever I pick up the phone?
prolly kuz they use the same phone line.

i like like once every game and i've only been disconnected once.

shikes said:
Atleast you can play online, unlike us Aussies.
lol, i bet you feel jealous now don't ya. i didn't know australia got this game.

I installed my new wii today and tried my MOHH2 online...created the EA account , then lobby but when I choose a game it disconnects me and returns me to the lobby :( I cant play online ...whats the problem ? My 360 works perfectly on cod4

Kingston said:
Could anyone explain to me why I get disconnected whenever I pick up the phone?
Is it a 2.4 GHz cordless phone? They use the same radio frequency as most wireless networks. You need to replace the 2.4 GHz cordless phone with a 1.9 GHz DECT cordless phone.

Your neighbors' 2.4 GHz phones can also be close enough to disrupt your wireless network. So even if you replace your own cordless phone you may still have problems with interference. You might have to consider buying a USB network adapter for the Wii and running a network cable to your router. Bummer, I know.

I was having frequent random disconnects. It was really bad, usually within 2 minutes of entering a game. But if I kept trying different games from the lobby after 3 or 4 different ones I could find one that didn't disconnect me. That happened since the day I bought MOHH2(early january).

I thought my ping rate was high so I called my ISP and they said they could see really high ping spikes(over 500). They said they fixed it one day later but the disconnects continued. I gave up and was just living with it and then all of a sudden about a week and a half ago I got on a game first try with no disconnect and I haven't had one single disconnect since.

I concluded the problem must have been with ea servers.

Back