Medal of Honor H2 online controls?

llol_slim said:
I've been looking at footage of MOH : H2 online, and I'm wondering, is the target controlled by the wiimote?
Just wondering as it looks very "steady" with no shake or slight random-ness you get with the pointer.. unless there is slighlty lowered sensitivity?

I read that it uses the zapper, but I'm not sure im convinced.
Logic says it has to, because otherwise the target would be controlled by the nunchuck, then how would you move?! But it just looks so steady..

Compare it to the arcade on rails mode, that is the movement I would expect to see.

My research skills are far from impressive, so someone might be able to prove me wrong (i hope) easily.

Zapper control cross hair area, movement by nunchuck.

That is what I have been lead to believe due to it being zapper usable.

The arcade mode is on rails so it only requires wiimote to aim, thats why it is so steady.

I think this is the game which use's a innovative feature, 'dead zone' it is an adjustable rectangular shape which you increase or decrease size. When your cross hair is in the dead zone the screen doesnt move but when out side of dead zone it can move.

Cpt.McCloud said:
Zapper control cross hair area, movement by nunchuck.

That is what I have been lead to believe due to it being zapper usable.

The arcade mode is on rails so it only requires wiimote to aim, thats why it is so steady.

I think this is the game which use's a innovative feature, 'dead zone' it is an adjustable rectangular shape which you increase or decrease size. When your cross hair is in the dead zone the screen doesnt move but when out side of dead zone it can move.

dead zone sounds interesting, thanks for clearing that up.
Cant wait to get this game

llol_slim said:
dead zone sounds interesting, thanks for clearing that up.
Cant wait to get this game

Dont get me wrong, there is a game using dead zone, I am unsure of which but I think it is this one:)

ahh ok, gotcha. SOunds like an interesting idea, if it is implemented in MOH then ideal :)
I think this game is going to be sell out due to the online factor.
Am I right in thinking that it is the first online fps for wii? ikts gonna rule :D

llol_slim said:
ahh ok, gotcha. SOunds like an interesting idea, if it is implemented in MOH then ideal :)
I think this game is going to be sell out due to the online factor.
Am I right in thinking that it is the first online fps for wii? ikts gonna rule :D

You are indeed right, it will no doubt be a classic.

I'm so psyhched for Medal of Honor Heroes 2 the controls will be the usual set up for WiiFPS. The wiimote will control aim and the analog stick moves ur character. I can't wait until this game gets online. WOOT! I shall own!!!hopefully:wink:

Back