Memory card help...

Wiianator

Lord of the Taco's
Jan 23, 2007
NC
im not findin a real reason to buy one because if a vc game takes up only a few blocks on the wii why buy one, since there is around 2000 blocks internally. can you save the vc games to a card??? ive heard not. i could use all the advice on the vc i can get

The only real reason I can see for a card at the moment is to move pictures around. You can't put VC games on the SD card (well you can, but they don't do anything).
Or you can use an SD card to copy your saved games to your friend's Wii (or post them online).

yes you can place vc games onto SD cards as backup i suppose.
i am not sure that you can move your vc games to another persons wii though. its attached to a single wii by code.

Maybe I was a bit unclear. Byuakuya is right. You cannot copy VC games to another Wii. But you can copy saves from other games. So if you're taking Red Steel to your friend's house to play on their Wii, you can take your game save on an SD card.

evilprofessorzog said:
Maybe I was a bit unclear. Byuakuya is right. You cannot copy VC games to another Wii. But you can copy saves from other games. So if you're taking Red Steel to your friend's house to play on their Wii, you can take your game save on an SD card.
bullseye mate. you got it in one. that means i dont have to say anything.

i appreciate the help, now i know not to waste my money right now

Also i believe that if you run out of room on your wii memory and you want to get a new vc game then you can just back one up on an sd card and then delete it on ur wii and download the
new one.

thats what ill probably do...btw jonnyboy, i love the sig and avatar, i myself am a huge stl fan

Back