Memory Card

MyHD120

WiiChat Member
Dec 28, 2009
New York
Being a noob, I was buying accessories for the Wii and bought a "Wii 32MB Memory Card" made in China. For the life of me I can't figure out how to use it. Do I need an adapter, and if so, where do I buy one?
Thanks,
Gary

There's an SD card slot behind the little door on the front of the console. Your manual can explain what it's for.

There's an SD card slot behind the little door on the front of the console. Your manual can explain what it's for.

Thanks for the reply, but if you knew this card you would know it does not fit in the slots behind the door on the front of the Wii. However, there is a second door on the top and under that is the slot. I was only aware of the first door.

Being a noob, I was buying accessories for the Wii and bought a "Wii 32MB Memory Card" made in China. For the life of me I can't figure out how to use it. Do I need an adapter, and if so, where do I buy one?
Thanks,
Gary
Well look around your wii console. There should be a port where the SD card should fit right in.
EDIT:
If it does not fit anywhere, then you may be able to find an adapter somewhere. Let me look it up for you -looks it up- http://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-Wii-Card-Adapter-Included/dp/B000RC51Q4
there you go. Great deal :p

Thanks for the reply, but if you knew this card you would know it does not fit in the slots behind the door on the front of the Wii. However, there is a second door on the top and under that is the slot. I was only aware of the first door.

Then that's a GameCube memory card. It's only used for game saves when you play GameCube discs, it won't have any effect on Wii games at all.
Again, you Wii manual explains what all that stuff is for.

Then that's a GameCube memory card. It's only used for game saves when you play GameCube discs, it won't have any effect on Wii games at all.

Here's the URL. Look at it yourself: http://www.szprice.com/products/32MB-Memory-Card-for-Wii_1317.html#

Here's the URL. Look at it yourself: http://www.szprice.com/products/32MB-Memory-Card-for-Wii_1317.html#

Yep. that's a memory card for GameCube games and plugs into the GameCube memory card slot.

It's only used for game saves for playing GameCube games on the Wii.

Back