Message Expiry...

GaryT85

Super Gario
Jan 9, 2007
Langley, Berks
ive been real busy at work lately and havent had much wii time going on when i get home.

anyway last week my uncle was around and we were testing out some wireless connections (not wii) which involved alot of changes to our config.

anyway since putting the settings back to the same as before for the wii to connect, it didnt reconnect automatically, so its not a problem, i'll just have to reset the connection itself. fine

BUT (now here is my question) - if a message/incoming mii was sent to me during my wii being offline, does anyone know if they have an expiry before they can be recieved when my wii is back online?

(so an example of what i mean; if you have a mobile phone that is switched off, depending on the time a message is sent to you and the time you switch back on, you can still recieve a message, depending on the expiry time..)

i'd imagine theres a number of days waiting period before they are deleted. Not everyone uses WiiConnect24 so there will be lots of consoles who arn't always online.

Thats even if there is an expiry. I doubt there is, altough if there is it will be quite lengthy i'd imagine.

All I know is having 30 miis turn up at once is so aggrivating having to close the window every time lol

haha, well im not expecting 30 in one go.

still havent managed to get back to playing wii, so i havent put it back online.

work is still busy, great....

like standard email there is a cache online..
have you registered your PC to your Wii and checked your email?
if you send yourself a new mail from pc to Wii this should initiate a message synch...

Back