Metroid 3 Almost Here!!!!!1 :)

Marioman said:
Hey just a thought, change your avatar dude...Ion is back

Doesn't mean he still didn't betray us. He even deleted a mod's username.

Close said:
Doesn't mean he still didn't betray us. He even deleted a mod's username.
For a reason to...its just you shouldn't advertise those things, keep it to your self or a thread that discusses it...just makes things worse around here

Yea Im looking forward to this game. But Im going to buy It second hand. If it had multi-player I would have rushed to the shop ( In september that is lol )

Close said:
Thanks for the Spam thread, noob.

stfu, and your the one who spammed.why dont you read my top message and my avy combined and there will be a message for you, jerk. plus, i0n is back, and he wouldn't betray us. this is you :tard:. and you deserve this :ciappa:

cyberzomby said:
Yea Im looking forward to this game. But Im going to buy It second hand. If it had multi-player I would have rushed to the shop ( In september that is lol )

ya, im getting it first day though, this game is definatly goin to be awsome!

if u live in the USA, then its august 27th or 28th, i forget which, but im doing things both days. 27th i gotta go to the movies tto see transformers, and the 28th im going to my first day of school. my dad will definatly get it for me.

What bout the UK? My other question.. sorry in advance if it is a silly one!

Here goes: Is it worth downloading the original to see what it is like before going out and buying the new one?

the original is going to be nothing like the new one, so no, its not the same feeling.dont spend money on the original one. plus, theres new wii functions, new bosses, and better graphics, so its definatly not like the old one. plus, with the wii functions, grapple beam means you would pull your wiimote back. if u grab a lever, you would pull out ur wiimote, turn it, then put it in. this game is going to be nothing like the original, its goin to be better! :D

oh and, i dont know about UK. why dont you look it up?

Sovieto said:
bioshock > metriod prime
by a LONGGGGGGGG shot.
and thats a fact.

i thought bio shock was gay, it cant beat metroid. i dont get the story of it, it has no damn plot lol.

Back