Metroid 3 Almost Here!!!!!1 :)

Sovieto said:
bioshock > metriod prime
by a LONGGGGGGGG shot.
and thats a fact.

Your opinion is not fact. To each their own and I lot of people around here seemed to prefer metroid. But if you like bioshock over metroid that's great for you :cool:

Sovieto said:
bioshock > metriod prime
by a LONGGGGGGGG shot.
and thats a fact.
Sovieto....you know that thats your opinion, its just like comparing Halo to Metroid....but its not supposed to be compared b/c Halo is all about shooting and stuff while Metroid is for exploring and a little bit of shooting.....We got H & M out of the way....................But why compare Bioshock to Metriod Prime?
I never really researched what genre Bioshock is in.....but for some reason in my eyes....its pretty much a FPS...."I think".....and Metroid is just Action-Adventure...nothin else, little bit of shooting....more of exploring!!

How can you say bioshock is better when it's not even released yet? http://xbox360.ign.com/objects/793/793105.html

Us metroid fans our basing how great we think the game is by previous games in the prime series where as bioshock is brand new and has no previous games.

Judging by the IGN article, CyanRussel was right when he said the only thing the 2 games have in common is their both first person. Why don't you just compare sonic the hedgehog to contra 3, their both side scrolling so they must be the exact same game right?:wtf:

Metroid beats every other FPS mainly because of its realistic controllers that make you feel inside the game, like you're actually shooting..do you feel that with Halo? no! with biowhatever? no!! and it also has extremely good graphics and is more of an adventure, which is exciting to play.

{Axtlár} said:
Metroid beats every other FPS mainly because of its realistic controllers that make you feel inside the game, like you're actually shooting..do you feel that with Halo? no! with biowhatever? no!! and it also has extremely good graphics and is more of an adventure, which is exciting to play.

i agree with you 100%.

Simply WTF guys. That sounds like fanboyish **** you're talking there o_O
@sovieto that was hella off topic if you ask me.

Secumfex said:
Simply WTF guys. That sounds like fanboyish **** you're talking there o_O
@sovieto that was hella off topic if you ask me.

stfu u stupid terd!!!!!!!!!11:ciappa:

I won't compare the two games because i have played none of them. Why can't they just both be good? And both are completly different games, why don't you try to compare Warcraft 3 with Counterstrike 1.6 or World of Warcraft with Painkiller? It would be the same thing, you can't simply say "Bioshock is the better game!" or "MP3 is the better game!"

Yes I agree and will never change my mind: Metroid is the better game, franchise and whatever, and who wouldn't prefer a sexy female protagonist instead of a guy? only a gay...I'm never gonna choose a noob game that just got invented over a respected, good, veteran franchise like Metroid, never!

Back