Metroid Prime 3 Controls:

im going with homicidal gamer i think it is true in my opiion i think both modes will take a little bit to get use to but after a while it wont be hard so just because it doesnt sound like it is right doesnt mean it isnt ok i think it extremely resonable (excuse spelling) i think that you think that it is photoshopped because it is scanned

I use photoshop every day for my living, and that image isnt Photochopped. It's just a scan of a Magazine, like HG said.

When HG posted it, I didn't know it was a scanned magazine. I thought it was supposed to be from like an E3 booth, so that's why I thought it was photoshopped, but now I don't.

Actually, now that I'm reading it more closely, it's not biased toward the E3 displayed control scheme, but instead it favors the PC-scheme (which I talked about in my earlier post.

I really hope this is true now because it gives the player options and I'm guessing I'll be more of a fan of the "Expert Mode.":D

Uhhhm i kinda tried the control out on a simulation on my pc, and it isn't thàt weird..

Its going to take everyone longer than 15-20 minutes especially if they choose to get this game as their first Wii title and its their very first time ever using the wiimote then it would take longer

there are probably others, but i learn controls pretty fast. i dont know how long it would take me to learn them...

it seems that if this article is right, thet the expert mode will be like a computer fps.but one question how will you turn with out turning your body(and i dont thinck the wii can see the controller if it is behind something.

Back