Metroid Prime 3

Xepher__

Stepmania God
Nov 21, 2006
Canada
Wii Online Code
0529-9620-6806-4914
So, who here is looking forward to Metroid Prime 3? I think Metroid needs a little bit of a bounce back, since Prime 2: Echoes didn't really do all that well. Either way, from what I'm hearing/reading, prime 3 is supposed to be very challenging, even before you unlock hard mode.

I also hear that the controls won't be as clustered as Red Steel, so if anyone of you hate RS controlls, no worries for you!

The controls are what are getting me hyped, plus it's the last installment in the Prime Series! Kind of a bittersweet feeling.

Man it will be awesome, shooting out her arm cannon using your actual arm! They BETTER have multi-player.:smilewinkgrin:

Xepher__ said:
I also hear that the controls won't be as clustered as Red Steel, so if anyone of you hate RS controlls, no worries for you!
Phew,!

Ima get Metroid for sure, I definitely need a shooter game and that will be my first one.
I dont know how it will be at all, but im sure im gonna like it.

Nekya

Oh my god are you serious?!?!?!?!?!:shocked: The Metroid Prime series is about Samus and she goes around shooting the crap outta stuff and, in the original Metroid prime's case, collecting artifacts. In MP2, she's trying to stop the dark creatures called Ing, along with shooting stuff. In MPH (DS), she's fighting other bounty hunters for the bounty of Gorea, and collects octoliths. jeeze, if you want MP3, how 'bout trying MP1 first?:nono: 'Tis about $3.99 to $7.99 at EBG/Gamestop.;)

Nintendocam said:
Oh my god are you serious?!?!?!?!?!:shocked: The Metroid Prime series is about Samus and she goes around shooting the crap outta stuff and, in the original Metroid prime's case, collecting artifacts. In MP2, she's trying to stop the dark creatures called Ing, along with shooting stuff. In MPH (DS), she's fighting other bounty hunters for the bounty of Gorea, and collects octoliths. jeeze, if you want MP3, how 'bout trying MP1 first?:nono: 'Tis about $3.99 to $7.99 at EBG/Gamestop.;)

I may have to pick up MP1 with $$ I get for Christmas. I can get it for $5.99 from ebgames.com

It looks pretty good and I like shooting stuff.

I'm actually looking forward to it...

But the controlls in red steel are great, you just have to get used to 'em!

metroid 3 is going to be good. and apparently as echos was too hard for some people and that's why it didn't do so well.

The first game was solid towards the end and did feel the ease in sequel. Something inbetween would be nice...lol.

Who says echoes was hard? I hope that Nintendo does not make Prime 3 easier than Prime 2. Prime has to go out with a bang, not a puff.

I loved MP2, even though I don't own it, I still haven't beaten it 'cause my friend wanted it back though. I'm just glad I reached csiguy4u. Yes, another member saved thanks to...me!:cornut: :cornut: :cornut: :cornut: :cornut:

I should be getting this.

But don't you guys think the game will be un-complete if it has no online/multiplayer support?

Master Foot said:
Who says echoes was hard? I hope that Nintendo does not make Prime 3 easier than Prime 2. Prime has to go out with a bang, not a puff.

umm it was either revolution or Ngamer.

Back