Metroid Prime 3: Corruption Preview and info

Not to mention Prima will include more information on how to do a task properly instead of a little vague blurb that the big N usually does.

wario2ooo said:
its cool how u can control the ship and go to other planets

I read a few places that you dont control as such and that it is less controlling then expected. The game starts in the ship.

you can go back to the ship to check progress and other information, cap'n

Cpt.McCloud said:
I read a few places that you dont control as such and that it is less controlling then expected. The game starts in the ship.
:lol:.......yeah......u just pinpoint where u want it to land and command it to bomb places

once i get it....i'll be scanning everything like crazy

wario2ooo said:
:lol:.......yeah......u just pinpoint where u want it to land and command it to bomb places

once i get it....i'll be scanning everything like crazy

Reminds me very much of the new zelda controls for the DS, with the ship cannons and such.

hahaha you little perverts! go play a sport!

oh lol, well yeah that's very true..hey what's a shiny?

i really cant wait for this game, and i hope you can like call your ship whenever you want to bomb random areas instead of it being fixed and it always saying something like "you cannot call your ship at this time"

Indeed it is Gustavo, indeed it is, and it is the game to take full advantage of all of the Wii's capabilities, including Wiiconnect24.

Back