Metroid Prime 3

deeman

WiiChat Member
Jan 11, 2007
Been watching the gameplay movies on Gamespot and it looks excellent. The graphics are slick with nice lighting effects and really smooth framerates.

Yes, I agree. Anything else to say? I like that you are supporting nintendo, but dont you think your post is kinda...bland? Next time try throwing in a couple questions. Here I'll help you out: Anybody know the latest news on when MP3 is scheduled to be released. The last I heard it was anywhere from March to Mid-Fall.

Borch712ers said:
Yes, I agree. Anything else to say? I like that you are supporting nintendo, but dont you think your post is kinda...bland? Next time try throwing in a couple questions. Here I'll help you out: Anybody know the latest news on when MP3 is scheduled to be released. The last I heard it was anywhere from March to Mid-Fall.

Aww don't be mean! Well, latest I've heard is about it being online... not sure if its true or not, hoping it is.

The game indeed looks great, and for the online part I dont know what they have said lately, but it was supposed to be an online game from the start. That may have changed by now though.

I'm pretty sure it will be online considering it's not being realeased in March (I don't think) so it probably will because March is when games apparantly are becoming online.

Celestial said:
Aww don't be mean! Well, latest I've heard is about it being online... not sure if its true or not, hoping it is.
well i hope its not online cause itll make the single player shorter like metroid prime hunters for the ds, cool online play, but the single was too short

Celestial said:
I'm pretty sure it will be online considering it's not being realeased in March (I don't think) so it probably will because March is when games apparantly are becoming online.

Looks like they are suggesting it will not be online:

Adding to this, MTV asked Fils-Aime if we could expect to see online gameplay from the title since it will be released when it’s 'perfect.' "That's perfect for you," Fils-Aime boldly stated, hinting that online play would not be part of the Metroid experience just yet.
- Link to entire article

som1 said:
well i hope its not online cause itll make the single player shorter like metroid prime hunters for the ds, cool online play, but the single was too short

How in hells name can u not wont it to be online?????!!

^^ lmfao *repped* ^^

som1 said:

Actually, my first guess would be that you are wrong. The game was supposed to be launched in March (when it was perfectly made for one player and non-online multiplayer) BUT they are delaying it, just like SSBM, which is most likely finished, but they are just figuring out online difficulties. So, if that is the case, they would have already had a full-length one player completed, and are now working on online.

Understand? They hadnt planned on online, so they made one player as perfect as they could, and now (hopefully) they have decided to add onlinem, so we get a 100% length one player, and online capabilities.

That all is **IF** they are even having MP3 online :thumbsup:

ryanb said:
you're right, the head of nintendo of america probably has no clue what he's talking about.

him saying "that's perfect for you" doesn't mean "there will be no online"

This game better have online... If it does I think this will be just as good as some of the shooter's that the 360 has to offer. Besides, Metroid Primes single player is better than Halo's imo

NintendoGamer said:
This game better have online... If it does I think this will be just as good as some of the shooter's that the 360 has to offer. Besides, Metroid Primes single player is better than Halo's imo

yea definitely, halo doesnt really have "boses", theyre just fights that are slightly hard than regular enemies and go along with the story line. IMO a boss is difficult to defeat or MUST require some type of strategy, halo's single player sadly didnt have any of that since they werent hard (unless on uber godly mode), and the strategy was the same to kill regular enemies.

but thats besides that point, i think the single player will be great, i thought that the storyline for MP1 was one of the best ive ever played through, im sure nintendo will carry on the title of awesome MP storylines.

As for online.........i would be amazed if we could go online and fight it out alone or on teams, but if there wont be an online, the game will still be great.

Expect the worse to happen so that if it does happen, you wont be so upset

Back