Metroid too short?

MacabPA

WiiChat Member
Jul 29, 2007
Philly
Wii Online Code
6898-2671-4611-2564
For the past year I have decided to play games starting off on the hardest setting. Before this, it would seem like I beat the game very quickly and easily. With that said...

If you think Metroid Corruption was short. Try it on veteran, hint system turned off, and auto lock off.

Wouldn't it be more logical to start on the easiest or maybe normal difficulty? This way by the time you beat it you're good enough to not get owned on harder difficulties and you get to enjoy the game 2 or 3 times more? If you play it on hard and get good enough to beat it, then easy and normal become cakewalks that are more chores than fun.

I started it off on Vet. I dont like playing a single player story game more than once so I try to make it as long and difficult the first time through.

i usually play all my games on normal...when i was younger i always selected easy...i rarely find myself selecting hard i guess i'm too intimidated by it lol

Burger said:
I started it off on Vet. I dont like playing a single player story game more than once so I try to make it as long and difficult the first time through.

Same here. Unless its been sometime since I played the game, about six months to a year.

It was too short really, 20 hours for the last game of the series, kinda lacking in my opinion.

Back