Mewtwo in Brawl

vashivihan

Let There Be Rock
Oct 24, 2007
canada
Wii Online Code
8799-9801-1544-7718
I THINK THEY MADE A MISTAKE WHEN THEY TOOK MEWTWO OUT. i MEAN LUCARIO MAY BE GREAT, BUT HE IS NOTHING COMPARED TO MEWTWO. IF THERE WAS A PROBLEM WITH HIS MOVESET, THEY COULD HAVE EASILY GIVEN HIM A NEW MOVESET FROM EMERALD OR DIAMON/PEARL. BACK IN THE DAY MEWTWO AND POKEMON WAS THE ****. SCHOOL KIDS BEAT UP EACHOTHER TO GET MEWTWO IN RED/BLUE. GAMEBOYS WERE TAKEN AWAY FROM KIDS IN HTE SCHOOL. "DONT BRING THE POKEMANS TO SCHOOL" SAID THE TEACHERS. MEWTWO WOULD HAVE BEEN GREAT IN SUBSPACE EMISSARY BECAUSE HE IS JUST AWESOME. IT HAS BEEN A LOSS BUT WE SHALL REMEMBER YOU MEWTWO UNTIL THE NEXT BRAWL.

i agree.
mewtwo was a fantastic character, having some of the most powerful throws to boot.
i think the reason they took him out was to balance out each parties inclusion in the game though.
we will remember mewtwo.

The Storm said:
i agree.
mewtwo was a fantastic character, having some of the most powerful throws to boot.
i think the reason they took him out was to balance out each parties inclusion in the game though.
we will remember mewtwo.

what do u mean by that?

vashivihan said:
what do u mean by that?
I think he means that people from every area of the game (i.e. Mario, Legend of Zelda, Pokemon) had close to the same amount of characters. However, I believe that all characters should have stayed, because their were fans of all 5 clones not included in Brawl.

jazzman9 said:
I think he means that people from every area of the game (i.e. Mario, Legend of Zelda, Pokemon) had close to the same amount of characters. However, I believe that all characters should have stayed, because their were fans of all 5 clones not included in Brawl.

well technically squirtle,ivysaur,ccharizard dont count because they are different
"avatars" of a same character Pokemon Trainer.
hell i would take mewtwo over lucario any day

vashivihan said:
I THINK THEY MADE A MISTAKE WHEN THEY TOOK MEWTWO OUT. i MEAN LUCARIO MAY BE GREAT, BUT HE IS NOTHING COMPARED TO MEWTWO. IF THERE WAS A PROBLEM WITH HIS MOVESET, THEY COULD HAVE EASILY GIVEN HIM A NEW MOVESET FROM EMERALD OR DIAMON/PEARL. BACK IN THE DAY MEWTWO AND POKEMON WAS THE ****. SCHOOL KIDS BEAT UP EACHOTHER TO GET MEWTWO IN RED/BLUE. GAMEBOYS WERE TAKEN AWAY FROM KIDS IN HTE SCHOOL. "DONT BRING THE POKEMANS TO SCHOOL" SAID THE TEACHERS. MEWTWO WOULD HAVE BEEN GREAT IN SUBSPACE EMISSARY BECAUSE HE IS JUST AWESOME. IT HAS BEEN A LOSS BUT WE SHALL REMEMBER YOU MEWTWO UNTIL THE NEXT BRAWL.
You hurt my eyes by writing in CAPS LOCK:sick: <-- (those are my eyes now)

lucario and mewto in the same game...i like the sound of that.

nice_wii said:
You hurt my eyes by writing in CAPS LOCK:sick: <-- (those are my eyes now)

well if its about someone "capital" we have to write in ccapitals,

anyways get back on topic

I'd like that... Red and Blue is old school pokemon, and old school is the best school.
They need to add another Mario character if they were gonna do that though, because people would get mad if mario didn't have the most reps (or tie for the most reps)

vashivihan said:

capslock.jpg

Your writing makes my eyes hurt.

Anyway, I don't see the difference. Lucario seems to play pretty closely to how Mewtwo did in Melee. I'm not really into Pokémon though, so I don't really care.

Last edited:
Napalmbrain said:
capslock.jpg

Your writing makes my eyes hurt.

Anyway, I don't see the difference. Lucario seems to play pretty closely to Mewtwo did in Melee. I'm not really into Pokémon though, so I don't really care.

WHAT SOMEONE CANT USE CAPS ON A FORUM?

Napalmbrain said:
Despite what you may have seen read in the /b/-tards' "rules of the internet", Caps Lock is not cruise control for cool.

I DONT WANT TO ARGUE WITH YOU.

anyways, lucario got in because he is new and all the lil kids want him. they are like "oohh, a blue dog who can stand up" :lol: all hte new pokemon are just uninspired. red, blue and gold silver was best. ruby/saphire were ok. diamond just seems like a ripoff of old ideas for pokemon.

LONG LIVE MEWTWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back