Microsoft Gets Confused With All Their Models

WiiZero

Game Wiizard
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
5435-9829-5121-8955
I went and bought my Elite today and got home and opened it and screamed at the top of my lungs "What the f**k", not only was it white but it had no hard drive and no controller, Microsoft you guys suck

Yeah but not 'til tommorow it's my freakin' birthday and my dad won't even take me back to Target

What happened wrong color? I would have been fine with it being white but no hard drive or controller I mean wtf

That really sucks. You can probably get it returned, and if you play the "My son was looking forward to this all year and he wakes up to see this?!" Card, you may even get a free faceplate :)

Too bad I am the son lol I'm just going to rant about how much bull **** that is and that if I had not know the difference they would have stolen $250 from me

I use to work in retail and I can tell you what most likely happened. Someone bought and elite, the returned their core system to the store. They did a great repack job so the store clerk did not check the box and put it back in stock. You unfortunately got the returned one.

Haha sorry but that just cracked me up, big time :lol:

Unlucky dude :lol:

johnfive5 said:
I use to work in retail and I can tell you what most likely happened. Someone bought and elite, the returned their core system to the store. They did a great repack job so the store clerk did not check the box and put it back in stock. You unfortunately got the returned one.

yah put two and two together and got that once I cooled down

anyway I just got the real elite I will set it up later tonight or tommorow so I am going with a wired connection can someone post what I'll need, obviously I have the ethernet cable then I'll set up LIVE and I can play some Halo 2 with you guys who have it

So ya got it to play last gen games? Nice..

I was going to get Crackdown but I counted my 20's as 10's and didn't think I had enough and Halo 2 is better than any game on 360 to date IMHO plus I need money to get my online setup and Microsoft Points if I have any left I will get Crackdown then KOTOR I never got an Xbox so I figured I'd get all those amazing games that came out for it but I do plan to get many 360 games

man that is pretty unlucky, i wouldnt wait for a lift back to the shop, i would march down there myself, and beat them with the console

hope you get it sorted, but as an aside, get crackdown, its awesome :yesnod:

johnfive5 said:

I work in retail, and Thats probably what happen. Its amazing all the bull crap people do. This one guy called in bitching that his 360 has the red ring of death. He bought it back in December, and he wanted to get a full cash refund. or a new 360. We told him to call Microsoft he didn't want to here that finally the store manager had to tell him no.

Back