Miyamoto talks Sonic in Brawl:

Snake is another...WTF subject for me....but thats for another day. And thanks for your logical/rational analysis of the situation. You highlighted some of the concerns I've had with him since I first heard these rumors. But yeah I trust Nintendo to do what it thinks is best for the series.

Like I have said before I think Snake is just there to show that 3rd party characters are not out of the question

I agree. Third party charecters are going to be in Brawl, we cant stop it now, if you were getting the game for its Nintendo based charecters, your screwed now. I think if they just add a couple, maybe it wont be so bad, but we can only hope for a reasonable outcome to the third party charecters issue. I think that Nintendo needs to rethink what theyr doing with Brawl. If your adding basicaly random charecters like Snake, that opens a pretty wide door for many other things, desireable or otherwise, to happen in the game. They need to keep it the way they had Melee. With the addition of Wario, theyve answered a lot of fans prayers, however is Zero Suit Samus in another game? I dont play the Metroid series so I dont know, I know if you play the forst Metroid you can see Samus without her suit at the end, but thats beside the point. I also ponder the addition of Pit "from Kid Iccarus". Yes he is a Nintendo charecter indeed, but from an old game in an old era. Same with Ness. I dont understand some things with this and i need clarification from Nintendo what exactely going on, but I know Nintendo is the best at keeping secrets, so I guess we will have to painfully wait and see...

Icetrash said:
If Sonic isn't in SSBB then I will be very disappointed in sega for Nintendo really wants him in there. I will refuse to buy the Sonic game unless Sonic is confirmed to be in SSBB and will not buy anything Sega or Sonic related until (hopefully) the next SSB is created and he is in there.
you`re very mature, did you know ?

If they were going to add so many wierd charecters, then I would havent second guessed them making Super Smash Bros. a multiplatform game, if theyr that crazy...=[

In all due respect Miyamoto, how the hell do you not know that ssb players want Sonic in the series? Its one of the most talked about things in all of nintendo. Come on man, get with it.

I thought that Miyamoto wnated him in Brawl...and that Sega hasn't responded yet

Axtlar said:
I thought that Miyamoto wnated him in Brawl...and that Sega hasn't responded yet

Im sorry, you are correct. I read it as "Miyamoto is very unaware that fans want Sonic in the title..."

I was completely flabbergasted (funny word) when I read that (the way that I read it).

Lol ok it's all right man, that happens..anyway i do hope that Sega responds or maybe they already did and Sonic will be playable in Smash but they are keeping it secret..does anyone remember in Secret Rings the format for choosing players in mini-game mode? it looks almost exactly like Smash's, so I guess that's a sign

Axtlar said:
Lol ok it's all right man, that happens..anyway i do hope that Sega responds or maybe they already did and Sonic will be playable in Smash but they are keeping it secret..does anyone remember in Secret Rings the format for choosing players in mini-game mode? it looks almost exactly like Smash's, so I guess that's a sign

I think that someone is just a wii-bit desperate. Dont count on it man, because even if they did respond to nintendo it would be too late because Brawl is already delayed and Nintendo wouldnt want to delay it any further...Hopefully we'll see it in the next edition of ssb!

but why is it delayed? because they are still renovating the characters and could easily add Sonic, I'm not desperate, just saying

The was I see it, is that Nintendo wants him in, and SEGA cut off communications with them, not just staying silent about the issue. Im beginning to get the impression that SEGA doesnt want Sonic in...

wow there still speculating whether Sonic will be in or not? I'm sure that they'll add sonic in as a thrif party character...most fans are expecting and wanting him to join the brawl. But the real question is... will Mario be in SSBM? lol jk

lol, yeah I think hes in there! lol
Yeah, there is a lot of speculation, but Nintendo is very secretive, and good at keeping secrets from us, so we may not know untill the game comes out, im going to camp out Game Stop for if for a couple of hours, im a serious SSB fanatic! XD

Back