Miyamoto talks Sonic in Brawl:

well I have read various articles..in ign, wikipedia etc, even in this thread or other Smash related one they mention it

WiiGamer24 said:
So you will refuse to buy any Sega games even if they're good, out of spite for Sonic not being in SSBB? Yeah very mature.

Whos trying to be mature here anyways...... :lol:......not kidding...WHO???

that's right..no one , and he's right that could be a good strategy to not buy any Sega games if Sonic doesn't appear, and so they won't gain any money and know what the cause was if someone tells them of course (Miyamoto) who we will contact to tell Sega what was their failure

Axtlar said:
that's right..no one , and he's right that could be a good strategy to not buy any Sega games if Sonic doesn't appear, and so they won't gain any money and know what the cause was if someone tells them of course (Miyamoto) who we will contact to tell Sega what was their failure

What I dont understand is why Sega just dosnt answer back...I mean puting the sonic character in Brawl could actually help Segas sales rise with Sonic and maybe even other games! And come on, being in an SSB game is supposed to be an privlage...isnt it...otherwise Snake wouldnt be in it (and some other awsome characters)
Nintendo should just do it anyways...and if Sega bitches they could just send in the big N ninjas!!!

lol yeah..maybe they want to be martyrs of themselves, and that's why they won't answer or probably too proud

Bubbagump said:
where did this come from? When did i mention fox's butt?
.................wow:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: why are you talking about Fox's butt...........:wtf: why not talk about Krystal's butt........i like that better;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Well..you were the one who started talking about his butt you know..but yeah Kristal is hot, she should be in Smash too

You Are Right!!! I Would "use" Her All Day Long;)

I do, it fuels my inner nerd and tells my to maste*****, you didnt see this, LOOK AWAY, lol

WiiGamer24 said:
So you will refuse to buy any Sega games even if they're good, out of spite for Sonic not being in SSBB? Yeah very mature.

**** you, if you think hes immature. Maybe hes going somewhere we
should'nt have to put up buying Sega games that are on Nintendo now, because the Sega platform was best for Sonic, even the new Sonic The Hedghog game on 360 and PS3 looks way better than Sonic The Secret Rings.

But I have to agree for what hes pointing
out because there are most people who want Sonic in Brawl. If any third
party character like Snake has just started from Nintendo to Sony. Why
not put them Brawl? I just hated when I have to deal with the the toleration
people of not caring about this, THIS IS SONIC WERE TALKING HERE. We
want this game to be the badass revolution of Nintendo.

oh it will be, it "wii"ll be...=]

I'd love to see Sonic in Brawl.
He'd be a better addition than Snake even!
He'd be a great character for sure.

KuRaNiMo said:
If he isn't in it at launch, there's no stopping downloading him over WiiConnect24, and more new characters for that matter.
DAMN!!! That's the best idea i've heard for ssbb since online play! SSBB would never get old if you could download characters. Of course, it would be redicuously hard to keep making new characters. Still, great iea!!!:arf:

Back