Miyamoto talks Sonic in Brawl:

Know what I think will happen?
This isn't sonic-related, but...

Since it's the TP version of Link, he might be able to do a "B-down" style transformation into his "beast" form.

Sonic heroes was pretty fun to me but my question is why wouldn't Sega want Sonic in one of the most played multiplayer series?

you know what would be a good super smash move i found this on wiki
Darkspines_Sonic.jpg

Thats pretty old news, but with the new hit game sonic and the secret rings and the other system's sonicgames not making any impact I think sega will give sonic to nintendo for brawl.

My god the Wii owns... said:
Know what I think will happen?
This isn't sonic-related, but...

Since it's the TP version of Link, he might be able to do a "B-down" style transformation into his "beast" form.

Omg never thought about that, =P im going ot go search it up!

in touch with the wii said:
you know what would be a good super smash move i found this on wiki
Darkspines_Sonic.jpg
DarkSpine Sonic in Brawl?

Tails McCloud~ said:
DarkSpine Sonic in Brawl?
yeah it would be cool and they use it cause its on the system plus its i think a better version then super sonic basically just charge at the enemey at high speed fight

DarkSpine is NOT stronger than Super Sonic...DO NOT BUY INTO THAT!

I believe Sega will let Nintendo use Sonic in brawl.

we can only hope.
But what would his moves be?
Spin Dash?

I pray everynight that Sonic is NOt going to defile my beloved Super Smash Brothers Brawl with his blue self...The game does not need him and it would ridiculous for Nintendo to even want him on there. But the way people are crying their eyes out over him I"m afraid Nintendo will cave into Economics and just throw him in there to make sure it sells well

Well thats the idea...:prrr:
not that theyr caving into economics, theyr trying to add him because they know Sonic has a HUGE fan base and that may therfore yet increase the popularity of the franchise, if it can now so be called. It does now have three. However, I think that theres some good and bad to adding Sonic.
Good: Sonic's fan base would attract die-hard fans, "like myself"
Bad: "Actually more bad then good" They cant really accurately add in Sonic's speed in this game. In order for them to stay accurate with him, hed need to be rediculously faster than the other chars. The moves would be a problem too, but I guess theyd work with SEGA to create a move set, like they did with StarFox, because Fox had nothing to do with FireFox "Special in SSB" untill they made it.

Maybe it is a bad idea to put Sonic in, maybe its not. My opinion is that we should just wait and see, I know Nintendo will make the right choice wether they decide to put him in or not. To be honest, after I realized what ive just posted, im not either way for it. I want him in because im a big fan of him, but I also dont want him in because it MAY ruin the game, but hey, whats Snake going to do with the series?

Back