Miyamoto talks Sonic in Brawl:

he didn't originate on Nintendo, sorry..if Snake is in it it's because the producer of the game practically begged Miyamoto for him to be in, that was in late production of Melee, but couldn't add him so now they add him in Brawl and since the creator of Sonic loves Nintendo, Miyamoto is deciding to add his Sonic too just so he doesn't get any grudges or anything and Megaman did originate on Nintendo so there you have it; Megaman could be in it too

Yeah but Capcom got thier hands on him and trademarked him, just as Konami with Snake. This made them into 3rd party characters.

But anyway, I highly doubt Megaman or Sonics appearance. Dont expect to see them beacuse it's a slim chance they will be included.

If Megaman does manage to make his way in the game I can almost guarantee you that he will be a Samus clone.

As for Sonic being included....the only thing I can think of are special event matches dealing with Mario vs Sonic.

i dont belive in pictures because of this,
4475062_l.jpg

things can be edited real good now a days

well, you said you don't believe in pictures because of that one you posted..but why did you say that? what pictures are you talking about?

im saying that pictures can be easily edited, and im not talking any one specificly, only saying that "Unless i see a video of sonic in ssbb, then no one knows." Example:
sssbblw5.jpg
obviously an edit, because the outline on sonic is not blended with the background.

ohh so you're talking about Sonic..ok well he isn't confirmed yet, so that doesn't come into place, obviously that if any Sonic picture in Brawl comes out: it's a fake..for now until he is confirmed

Axtlar said:
ohh so you're talking about Sonic..ok well he isn't confirmed yet, so that doesn't come into place, obviously that if any Sonic picture in Brawl comes out: it's a fake..for now until he is confirmed
right, unless i hear it from Nintendo or Hal-lab themselves i won't believe crap, but its still a large possibility sense nintendo made some deal with sega

Well , they tried contacting Sega about adding Sonic but they just won't reply

lol yeah i dont think a big company like sega would take the time to reply to som1 they dont even know besides im pretty sure they have already gotten like 99999999 mesages telling them to add sonic.

Back