MMORPG's

WiiZero said:
Nintendo tried to bring in all the costumers they could that doesn't mean that they aren't aware that majority of their consumers are still between 13 and 31 (That's not a fact) and as a family people would like to interact with other people that's what families do Wii seems like the perfect place for an MMO but the amount of memory and such it would have to be like a 4 disc don't know how that would work though and I don't want a 3rd or 2nd party I want Nintendo to make it or Crossbeam Studios they are my favorite besides Nintendo right now
Well, as for the game itself, I think that 8gb (which is what Wii discs are capable of holding) is more than enough, think of games like WoW -> less than 6gb. But I'm not sure how would it work to download data that doesn't come with the game itself, data of people and their characters, for example, would that have to be stored in the internal memory? Or is it just some kind of temporal data?

Last edited:
I don't know all the technical details all I'm saying is that if they can hold 8GB it's not out of the question

Back