Modern warfare 3 wii

^^^ I'm not surprised a karp edit ended up in a CoD thread, if y'all catch my drift. :lol:

Last edited:
flowers has angered the karp mod!

Back on topic:
96e9589597a30d56f1ac699ced9d0ccb.jpg
I strongly recommend to mute any voice chat.

flowers has angered the karp mod!

The fury of a thousand Karp shall rain down apon him within a single splash.

View attachment 9242
I strongly recommend to mute any voice chat.

I lol'd.

If for some incomprehensible reason I bought a CoD game (a combination of peer pressure and drugs, or perhaps something more potent), I'd regret it for the sole reason of the squeaky voiced trollchildren. Red Dead is bad enough with the vermin even though it's a ****ing year old and not your typical shooter; and it's not even that bad.

I'm curious if there's a quick and easy in-game mute for CoD. If not, Treyarch's a bunch of assholes. :lol:

^ oh yeah? well a million voltorbs will fry ur ass and then ill ****in eat u!!!!! any way. when christmas comes. damn are there gonna be alot of people on mw3!:wiiconsole:

There will certainly be many people playing MW3. Most of them have yet to start their teens. The worst part is, they'll be the ones kicking your ass.

^ oh yeah? well a million voltorbs will fry ur ass and then ill ****in eat u!!!!!

Splash > Thunder.

You know it to be true, grasshopper...

The worst part is, they'll be the ones kicking your ass.

I'd be more wary of the hackers. Believe it or not, there've been aimbots and insta-kill hacks for MW3 from day one. Someone who got it early for connections probably gave the ISO to the internets, and bullshit then ensued prior to even it's release date...

Back