MOH:H2 = Might of Hackers:Hackathon 2.

Jimmer1720

Awating Headset Support
Aug 29, 2007
Wherever you aren't.
Now if you all of a sudden read my topic and thought "OMG I'm not buying it anymore", please don't not buy it, it's a truly great game just please read on.''

Playing Medal of Honour when I came home from school on Wednesday, I found something quite odd. I joined a game with 17/32 players, it was a DM at the ports. Rated, and had an auto-balance enabled. That's fine...Wait a sec, *EDIT*! lol, just realized that a DM can't have auto-balance....disregard that.

So anyway, I chose the axis, with the axis regular costume (Regular's ftw!:lol:) and an MP40 for a gun. That's fine as well.

So right after I join, I like to look at the scoresheet to see who the stronger players are, and who some of the weaker ones might be. And I see a player by the name of...I think it was or was close to "MCGAVAT" or something along those lines. Anyway his score was 72-0.

72-0??? :crazy: I could take him, np.

Left the round after going 1-5. All 5 coming from him.

So I move on to a game called hillaryfor08, 32/32 people, CTF in the Village. Rated, with no auto-balance. Fair enough.

As I'm customizing, I realize the teams are: "Allies: 8 Axis: 23". Meh, axis it is.

So then this player comes in and his name is Surround. He's invincible. I was in the axis barn, and he was literally STANDING STILL WITH NO HELMET, and 4-7 axis were all shooting at him, using clip after clip, rocket after rocket, and we knew we were hitting him because you could hear, "UGH...RRGH!....AUGH", and plus he was making the little twitches players make when they are hit. After 1-2 minutes of that, we realized he couldn't die, and he killed almost all of us.

So I left that game going 10-12. Not too bad I guess, but I wonder how anyone can be invincible like that? Did they hack? Was it an EA issue? Any help or thoughts on the subject would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Chances are its hacks and yes kind of EA issues. EA is known for being a money company, so they dont really care for you after you buy there stuff. Which is why when they bought BioWare people were mad/scared they would screw up there games. Other than sports games, their games usually turn to ****. Very good chance hacks will increase and EA does nothing. Though its actually a Modded Wii, because I dont think u can actually do it without modding, but then again its a Wii, not Xbox.

^wow lol

and yeah the guy looks like he was hacking. Nothing much you can do about that since EA doesnt search for hackers

I Roggo I said:
does MoH have online

sorry bit off subject but could you please tell me

Seeing as how I joined a CTF match with 32/32 players, and I had a Kill/death score, and how there was another player named Surround...probably.

No offense, I try not to be mean or rude, but that was a really dumb question.

He's saying it was stupid question because if you read the post you should automatically know he's talking about online. Its not a matter of knowing the game, just having the average common sense of a 11 year old.

im pretty sure that its just a glitch tho.. freakin EA better fix dis shet! well so far im still grounded:mad5: and havnt been on but when i go here ppol say dat ders a lot of hackers but when i was playing along time ago i only met one out of the whole time i was playing which was alot so i dont know where dese "hackers" or "glitchers" come from

EA wont fix it, they never do. Im not sure if Nintendo can do anything either, but seeing as its most likely a modded Wii then maybe they do. But face it, Wii Online isnt Xbox Live, so dont expect the same support. Wii isnt even on Playstations level with online yet.

phillepino said:
im pretty sure that its just a glitch tho.. freakin EA better fix dis shet! well so far im still grounded:mad5: and havnt been on but when i go here ppol say dat ders a lot of hackers but when i was playing along time ago i only met one out of the whole time i was playing which was alot so i dont know where dese "hackers" or "glitchers" come from
Yeah it could have been a glitcher...well I'm just gonna enjoy it while I last. Right now I generally gain about 1-15 points a match, so I'm good and my rank is climbing.

its definitely NOT a hack, i know for a fact that its a glitch. if anyone ever gets it, or sees anyone with it, quit the game. You dont want to give yourself a bad reputation if you get it.

i do know a guy who got around 32-0 without the glitch, just pure skill. My most is 14-0.

uloseiwin said:
its definitely NOT a hack, i know for a fact that its a glitch. if anyone ever gets it, or sees anyone with it, quit the game. You dont want to give yourself a bad reputation if you get it.

i do know a guy who got around 32-0 without the glitch, just pure skill. My most is 14-0.
Yeah I was going to say that too...I went 25-0 without hacking...so it just depends. Plus everyone else in the game sucked.

I would want to experience the annoyance from this as well!

OH NO! Im even jealous at people who cant win from a hacker........

I seriously need this game lol

It's not a hack - it's a bug in the online system that happens randomly. It happened to me - at first I thought I was having the game of my life but when I realized I was invincible, I just quit the game and came back in. Apparently, EA is working on fixing the error, but I haven't heard anything about certainty or timetable. I actually emailed EA today to see if they are working on a patch.

T3kNi9e said:
Chances are its hacks and yes kind of EA issues. EA is known for being a money company, so they dont really care for you after you buy there stuff. Which is why when they bought BioWare people were mad/scared they would screw up there games. Other than sports games, their games usually turn to ****. Very good chance hacks will increase and EA does nothing. Though its actually a Modded Wii, because I dont think u can actually do it without modding, but then again its a Wii, not Xbox.

Actually no, It's not a hack, hacking Isn't possible in the Wii version(the PSP is a different matter though), it is the invincible glitch(hopefully EA fixes that), so that person is a glitch abuser.

Last edited:
Back