MoH Online Problems

phillepino

SSBB Name = JAA!
Oct 7, 2007
SACTOWN
Wii Online Code
5481-6878-4567-7796
I think MoH or EA needs to work on these following aspects on their next game for the wii or better yet, somehow send an update towards their current game-Medal of Honors 2 heroes.

- Inability to walk through people (at least not the enemies)
- More realistic melee attacks, or more effective. (melee attack from behind causes instant kills is a good example)
- A more distinguishable uniforms from the two teams. (I believe that some of them almost look exactly the same and the model is somewhat redundant. I think it's better off having one having a blue-colored uniform and the other having a red-colored uniform. ditch the history, that part of the game is in the story =])
- More maps would be nice but it's optional :D
- Vehicles would be nice but it's optional :D
- I think that grenades should be thrown by the motion of the nunchuck (similar to that of cocking the shotgun) I say ditch the shotgun motion and move on with more efficient controls.
- Knives to shank would also be nice :D

phillepino said:
I think MoH or EA needs to work on these following aspects on their next game for the wii or better yet, somehow send an update towards their current game-Medal of Honors 2 heroes.

- Inability to walk through people (at least not the enemies)
- More realistic melee attacks, or more effective. (melee attack from behind causes instant kills is a good example)
- A more distinguishable uniforms from the two teams. (I believe that some of them almost look exactly the same and the model is somewhat redundant. I think it's better off having one having a blue-colored uniform and the other having a red-colored uniform. ditch the history, that part of the game is in the story =])
- More maps would be nice but it's optional :D
- Vehicles would be nice but it's optional :D
- I think that grenades should be thrown by the motion of the nunchuck (similar to that of cocking the shotgun) I say ditch the shotgun motion and move on with more efficient controls.
- Knives to shank would also be nice :D

-It's probably possible for EA to release new maps for download. They did it for Socom
-Vehicles wouldn't work. The maps are too small, and it would make more lag.
-And yeah, a knife in place of the melee would be cool.
-You'll get used to the uniforms eventually.

My big gripe with online is this crap with the ranked rooms stopping tracking your rank after a set number of rounds. That and how the Messenger is pretty much useless.

^really? the messenger doesn't work?

I found the EA lobby very fashionable and user-friendly :D

Back