Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

MOHH2 connection problems

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Online' started by BigB, Dec 29, 2007.

1. BigB

BigB WiiChat Member

Wii Friend Code: 4019-8079-8164-9597
    4019-8079-8164-9597
    Well I have had it, I have had the game for four days now. Have not been able to play online yet, I get to the lobby pick a game, it loads, once it loads it kicks me out saying I have been disconnected from the server. I tried everything on my connection side, including setting up the wireless so its TOTALLY open to the world and whoever wants it. Nothing works, So obviously it is a problem on the EA nation servers. As I can run internet connection test, use the shop channel, weather, and news All fine. Even can get to the lobby to pick a match with no issues.

Game is fun to play, but this is a big problem and No one can help me fix it tried to get a hold of EA support with no luck either. So far not impressed. I know there are thousands out there enjoying it and i am a little bummed for some stupid reason that as far as i know is not my fault, i cant join them.

So far online wii games for me=CRAPOLA hopefully its the EA servers being overloaded from X-mas

2. ssbb4life

ssbb4life WiiChat Member

ehh, same for me but it stays on the server for a while its most likely your wireless connection being weak you should buy a lan adaptor for a cable conncetion. but it really depends on your connections