MOHH2 connection problems

BigB

WiiChat Member
Dec 31, 2006
Wii Online Code
4019-8079-8164-9597
Well I have had it, I have had the game for four days now. Have not been able to play online yet, I get to the lobby pick a game, it loads, once it loads it kicks me out saying I have been disconnected from the server. I tried everything on my connection side, including setting up the wireless so its TOTALLY open to the world and whoever wants it. Nothing works, So obviously it is a problem on the EA nation servers. As I can run internet connection test, use the shop channel, weather, and news All fine. Even can get to the lobby to pick a match with no issues.

Game is fun to play, but this is a big problem and No one can help me fix it tried to get a hold of EA support with no luck either. So far not impressed. I know there are thousands out there enjoying it and i am a little bummed for some stupid reason that as far as i know is not my fault, i cant join them.

So far online wii games for me=CRAPOLA hopefully its the EA servers being overloaded from X-mas

ehh, same for me but it stays on the server for a while its most likely your wireless connection being weak you should buy a lan adaptor for a cable conncetion. but it really depends on your connections

Back