MOHH2 How are people cheating?

I didn't see it at all in my two days of playing (over 13 hours though). I'm pretty sure everyone had at least 1 death every match. There was a "geauxlsu" guy who I thought was invincible once...we circled for minutes just wasting each other...I never had it happen that severely with other ppl, and if he was just awesome then he would have killed me sooner. I got a few guys on him though and we brought him down easy. Are you sure it's really invincibility?

p.s. I agree, there is no need to know how they do it...it even sounds malicious to want to...:scared:

Renz said:
yup thanks for the heads up brawny, its just hard to convince miiplaywii and sirgrim.
Its hard to convince me its a random glitch? What are you on? The fourth post on here I say:
miiplaywii said:
Anyway I googled it and your right Brawny its a random glitch. It causes invincibility and you also can't return the flag in a CTF match.
And your calling other people stupid. man...

The reason I was asking was I thought people with modchips might have found a way to read the code and patch the game which interests me because it opens up homebrew for Wii, like there was for Gamecube.

miiplaywii said:
Its hard to convince me its a random glitch? What are you on? The fourth post on here I say:

And your calling other people stupid. man...

The reason I was asking was I thought people with modchips might have found a way to read the code and patch the game which interests me because it opens up homebrew for Wii, like there was for Gamecube.

should I call you a dumba$$ then? I never was trying to convince you it was a random glitch but rather that you shouldn't try to look on how people were cheating. Stop pulling out, remarks out of your a$$.

It looks like your all for cheaters, aren't you? You want them to cheat on a game so you can homebrew.
wtf, looks like your one of them. btw, dumba$$, homebrew's been happening since dec. 2006 so your a little slow in the brain.

Last edited:
should I call you a dumba$$ then? I never was trying to convince you it was a random glitch but rather that you shouldn't try to look on how people were cheating. Stop pulling out, remarks out of your a$$.

It looks like your all for cheaters, aren't you? You want them to cheat on a game so you can homebrew.
wtf, looks like your one of them. btw, dumba$$, homebrew's been happening since dec. 2006 so your a little slow in the brain.

Renz, dont even bother. If they are coming on here asking, "Hey how do they cheat, I dont want to do it but I want to know how to?" they deserve no response and just want to exploit whatever glitch is causing invincibility.

Renz said:
ok, so you know how they cheat. Then what? What are the options that you have after learning it?

1. Cheat yourself cause you now know
2. share your friends

THERES A BIG DIFFERENCE IN WANTING TO KNOW HOW TO "PREVENT" CHEATING RATHER THAN KNOWING "HOW TO CHEAT". STUPID.

Well in the PC realm, the more people that know how to "glitch", the more quickly the devs are to throw out a patch. As opposed to them putting a ton of effort to close a "glitch" that only one person knows about.

That's just related to games that can be patched though. I don't know how big of a patch it would take to fix the problem, but it can't be too large since the Wii does have limited storage space.

Budo said:
Well in the PC realm, the more people that know how to "glitch", the more quickly the devs are to throw out a patch. As opposed to them putting a ton of effort to close a "glitch" that only one person knows about.

That's just related to games that can be patched though. I don't know how big of a patch it would take to fix the problem, but it can't be too large since the Wii does have limited storage space.

in this case its the wii realm. ex. if a person is glitching or has infinite nades or w/e, then its most likely to reflect on the scoreboard. Theres a feature on EA servers to report the name of the person cheating. This feature is great cause if lots of people report them then they are getting banned. If lots of people know how to cheat then there will be alot more names to report thus greatly reducing the amount of reports per person. Its easier to fix that problem when only 1 person knows it and everybody reports them.

Last edited:
Back