SSBB How many of you like to cheat?

Prez is spot on with this. But having said that obviously there will be cheaters online who will try and exploit the system. These will be the same people that when being beat will disconnect. They will be lame.

Prez said:
There's no stopping it though.
People on the boards here who cheat will likely be ostracized from the community. And if your facing someone you do not know, well, move on and hope your not too scarred from the experience.
They cheat so that they feel better about themselves? Doesn't that seem a bit ironic?

I'm not saying it won't happen, I just like to think that people are smarter than that. It will be interesting to see how much of the Brawl community does cheat in the beginning...

Raiden said:
Ok since there is just a few weeks lift to go before SSBB comes out, I would like to no if there was a way you could cheat in brawl while online how many of you would cheat and how many of you wouldn't cheat and how many of you would like to play someone who cheats? For myself wouldn't cheat and don't like to.
Do you mean be "cheap"? Cheat in singleplayer? Or hack on wifi?

I mean cheat something they use to cheat with in the game that other wii players will soon find out about, Whats that thing called they used in melee to jump higher not beable to get knocked off screen, whatever it is thats what I mean though.

Arch0n said:
Hmm, to me Raiden seems like the kind of guy who is phishing for info on cheating just to get ahead when it does come out... Why he would post this before the game is released (and before anyone can crack it) is beyond me.

Plus there is no point as the last 1,2,3-8 posts just stated. XD
Im not the type of player who would like to cheat or play against someone who would cheat to beat someone in a battle, I for one would like a fair battle, If someone needs to cheat in a battle with some sort of tool they could or can use in wi-fi play are not as good as other players....But if your a Master, Pro, or Expert you wouldn't have to cheat. So if there is a cheater in ssbb which I no wouldn't be one but if there is one he/she just likes to cheat there way to win.

Back