Reserved you copy yet? (Of SSBB of Course!)

Marioman

Locke likes oranges
Mar 18, 2007
Ohio, Cincinnatti
Wii Online Code
2808-0927-1557-0457
About a week ago I reserved my copy of SSBB at EB Games. I think all of you who want the game before Christmas should reserve the game too. First of all, if Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition was sold out for the first week of it's release at most stores, then I'm sure SSBB will be sold out for many more weeks, unless your like first at the store the day the game comes out...don't know how hardcore you all are...but anyway I'm just saying I think anyone who hasn't that wants to should reserve their copy while they can, and I also wanted to see who else reserved their copy allready like me :)

i didnt think u could reserve it so early. well i know one thing, im not reserving with gamestop, cuz they always get the game a day late, im gonna be at my best buy at 10am in the morning for it, cuz they will have it the day OF shipping unlike eb and gamestop even gamecrazy.

I have a copy pre-ordered at an EB Games store, but just as a backup...
I'm most likely getting it a few days early, from somewhere else.

Im gonna start calling all the gamestores and seeing how they reserve games and see which is the best.

lloyd_yayo said:
i didnt think u could reserve it so early. well i know one thing, im not reserving with gamestop, cuz they always get the game a day late, im gonna be at my best buy at 10am in the morning for it, cuz they will have it the day OF shipping unlike eb and gamestop even gamecrazy.
Ehh a day late is better than waiting till after Christmas for the game, so I'm good

Marioman said:
Ehh a day late is better than waiting till after Christmas for the game, so I'm good

you know what, you do have a point....

lloyd_yayo said:
you know what, you do have a point....
Hehe ya, and you know what I noticed, were both from ohio, you know how hard ohio gets hit, I mean like are the stores usually sold out for popular things around here, I just moved here

Marioman said:
Hehe ya, and you know what I noticed, were both from ohio, you know how hard ohio gets hit, I mean like are the stores usually sold out for popular things around here, I just moved here

ture and true again. where u do u stay in cincinnati? we may be closer to each other than we think? we should play smash bros melee

Back