SSBB sold out?

wiilike

Banned
Aug 21, 2007
I'm really worried. i don't even know if i'll be able to get the game. it's not because of currency, it's not because i don't have a wii, it's because i didn't reserve it! i'm really curious to know whether i'd be able to find it in stock. i bought metriod prime 3: corruption without reserving it but i know that this game will be much more popular. should i go to gamespot and reserve it? should i just wait? i want to get it fast because it's going to be my christmas present.

its gunna be in stock somewhere. and even if you cant get it at a store, you can buy off ebay or half.com. Thats what im doing if its sold out

a good stategie is to buy it in a place that isn't really known for it's electronics. buy it at maxi or target, no one will really think of it. as for me, i don't really want to take any chances. i'm reserving this weekend although i hope it's not full :mad5:

well i live in canada so there's a better chance of it being in stock, especially since i'm going 9:00am in the morning at maxi.

I'm not reserving. I have eb, rhino games, target, walmart, best buy, and a circuit city within 15 minutes of my house. I'm sure at least one of those places will have it.

Well the last 2 games I reserved I didn't need to. Cause when I walk in for a game best buy knows is "popular" they stock up on ALOT. and I live 10minutes away from a Mall =P

I'm going to tell the people buying tit for me for my birthday, to reserve it :)

Just go out on December 3rd and buy it from a store that you can't reserve it from, one that isn't dedicated to games (eg target, walmart, etc.). Thats what a few of my friends did for halo 3 and had no troubles.

I say you reserve it..when I reserved my copy at Gamestop, they told me that I was lucky because I was the last one they would accept since they had no more to be reserved...and also you might take under consideration the idea about buying it at Target or Wal-mart cause yesterday in the morning I went and bought Metroid Prime 3 at a Wal-mart and I saw that there was only one copy of Halo 3, and seeing as how popular Brawl already is, I don't think any copies will be left the first day in the morning. So reserve it somewhere.

{Axtlár} said:
I say you reserve it..when I reserved my copy at Gamestop, they told me that I was lucky because I was the last one they would accept since they had no more to be reserved...and also you might take under consideration the idea about buying it at Target or Wal-mart cause yesterday in the morning I went and bought Metroid Prime 3 at a Wal-mart and I saw that there was only one copy of Halo 3, and seeing as how popular Brawl already is, I don't think any copies will be left the first day in the morning. So reserve it somewhere.

I'm almost positive I could wait a day or two until a store gets it. No if only I could stay away from any gaming sites to avoid spoilers.

Back