How long will SSBB going to be sold out for?

pro gamer

A.K.A Master Chief
Nov 29, 2007
Halo
Wii Online Code
2770-2242-9089-2654
I was wondering how to long SSBB will be sold out for. I don't think I have enough time to reserve it.

first off, SSBB doesnt come out until March 9th so you have Plenty of time to reserve it and..

i doubt that it will be sold out, but id pre-order just in case

what makes you not think it wil be sold out when it comes out.

I disagree, i think the first wave will be sold out. I mean how many people are playing wii sports right now over and over again just waiting for SSBB to come out? There probably going to be a whole generation of kids who are pros at Wii Sports and SSBB but couldn't last 5 seconds in MOH2!

regardless, i want it the day it comes out so I reserved a copy at gamestop.

Just about everybody who has a wii will buy it.

so how long will it be going sold out for?

Hey i reserved it in June of 07, i somewhere between #5-15. But go preorder today so you can get it 2nd wave if you miss it the first

I bet tons of people already reserved it.

I have to find a way to keep my wii entertaining me.

pro gamer said:
I was wondering how to long SSBB will be sold out for. I don't think I have enough time to reserve it.
werent u the 1 complaining about people talking about brawl? yeah ur the 1 that made that thread! dude seriosly 5 minutes ago u made a thread about u being tired with people talking about brawl and now ur talking making a thread about it urself.. dude read my lips LOSER.u must have no life at all

pro gamer said:
so how long will it be going sold out for?
Why are you asking us so seriously, as if we really actually know? I say a week until the next shipments arrive, but that's my opinion. Also, stop double posting.

@MiiWiiWii, I love how you wrote exactly what you were thinking.

Some of the users on this site are so... lacking.

:smilewinkgrin:
261311 said:
Why are you asking us so seriously, as if we really actually know? I say a week until the next shipments arrive, but that's my opinion. Also, stop double posting.

@MiiWiiWii, I love how you wrote exactly what you were thinking.

Some of the users on this site are so... lacking.
yeah FREEDOM of speech BABY!

Wait so if lets say i preorder in febuary, because no chance of me skipping exams to go get this game preordered, will i get it on the first day it comes out or will i have to wait until the next shippment. i never bothered to preorder anything before, but this seems special.

Back