Ahhh!!! Omg Omg Yay!!!! :)

ZeLdA4LiFe

@SoHugo17 FOLLOW ME? :)
Aug 20, 2006
Stanton, CA
lol, okay, i know this is probably a worthless thread but im sorry. i so freakin happy right now i feel like telling you guys the exciting news!!!!!

okay, okay, calm down Hugo :)

okay, i went to gamestop today to go and reserve not one, not two, not three or four, but FIVE games!!!!!

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Mario Strikers Charged

Super Mario Galaxy

Metroid Prime 3 Corruption

and

Fifa Soccer 2008 (my bro wants this for his PS2)

im like going crazy right now. :) i was nervous for a while because i didnt know if there were gonna be extra copys left to reserve for Brawl. my only intentions were to jus reserve Brawl, but then my bro was like, "what other games do you guys (me and my lil bro) want?" and so i mentioned the other three. im so happy right now, you have no idea :)

sorry if this is a waste, if you mods wanna erase it, then fine. i jus wanna share my happines. if not, then lets make this thread for everyone.

which games have you guys reserved so far and are you like going crazy like me?? :lol:

WiiWouldLike2Play said:
Lmao, congrats! You seem, too excited.
I am too!!! Lol. But, it's not because of this. :] I'm happy for you
though.. lol
thanks. im like shaking right now :)

although BRAWL comes out december, ill have metroid to keep me busy. imma pay them off by the order they come out. the ones that come out first will be the ones ill pay off first. its gonna be like $200 for all four (my bro is gonna pay off his Fifa game). but every penny is worth it. :) ill see you online december third :thumbsup:

And award for worst thread title goes to....

What is the big deal exactly? I guarantee if I go to best buy the day Brawl comes out they will have some sitting on the shelf for me to purchase. you are shaking because you preordered a video game?

SupaSonic said:
And award for worst thread title goes to....

What is the big deal exactly? I guarantee if I go to best buy the day Brawl comes out they will have some sitting on the shelf for me to purchase. you are shaking because you preordered a video game?
yup, yup, yup :)

i know its a bad thread, i even said it. but the big deal is, im getting all of these games :) i didnt expect to reserve these games. i only wanted BRAWL, and not the others, but my bro said hes getting the other ones for me too. thats a BIG DEAL TO ME :)

SupaSonic said:
neat....

I am going to guess you are fairly young. right?
nope, actually im 16 but im a BIG TIME NINTENDO FAN!! and having all these games is like...........EARLY CHRISTMAS :)

Too bad they all dont come out around the same time, I think you'd crapped your pants by now. Grats for you and enjoy them.

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
nope, actually im 16 but im a BIG TIME NINTENDO FAN!! and having all these games is like...........EARLY CHRISTMAS :)

You don't have all these games...you just preordered them. Which basically means nothing.

SupaSonic said:
You don't have all these games...you just preordered them. Which basically means nothing.

let me guess, you have nothing better to do, than to spoil my happynes right?? the fact that they are reserved means that ill have them. its a guarantee. (i do have what you call $$$ MONEY!!!)

so yea, ill jus leave it at that. PEACE & LOVE :)

LilWiiWii said:
Too bad they all dont come out around the same time, I think you'd crapped your pants by now. Grats for you and enjoy them.
oh i know dude. i wish they did. wouldnt that be sweet? :lol: thanks dude :)

K....you have money for the games. How is that any different than almost anyone on these forums. All you need to acquire these games is money, you don't have to donate blood.

Strikers ($10 down)

Corruption ($10 down)

Galaxy (fully paid)

Brawl (fully paid)

SupaSonic said:
K....you have money for the games. How is that any different than almost anyone on these forums. All you need to acquire these games is money, you don't have to donate blood.
i know that. i never said im not the only one in these forums who has money. a lot of other are gonna get these games too. you jus assumed that jus because i reserved them, that it didnt meant anything. but, to others here, it means THE WORLD HERE!!! a reservation to anyone means guarantee copy of it.

oh, and if you did have to donate blood for a game, i would do that instead :):ciappa:
FWELR said:
Strikers ($10 down)

Corruption ($10 down)

Galaxy (fully paid)

Brawl (fully paid)
hey, i was wondering why i had to put $10 down for corruption and charged and only $5 for brawl and galaxy. is it because they are almost out??

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
hey, i was wondering why i had to put $10 down for corruption and charged and only $5 for brawl and galaxy. is it because they are almost out??
that's actually what i thought and as such, was glad just to be able to pre-order. they never did explain it to me....

as for brawl and galaxy, i decided to do the 2 for 1 deal for both of em and lock em up now.

Back